CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

You will most likely be in the low 0's, Doc.

I happen to know that looks play a big part in ones TMEX index. If only I was as good looking as you, things might be different.

I happen to know that looks play a big part in ones TMEX index. If only I was as good looking as you, things might be different.

Don't sell yourself short!

You are actually very correct, Doc. That's how One-T got to +18. If you play him as a GHIN 18 he actually has to play twice.

You are actually very correct, Doc. That's how One-T got to +18. If you play him as a GHIN 18 he actually has to play twice.

hahaha! You just made me laugh pretty dang hard!

I'm working on the TMEx index right now. I just need my own thread for it. It's really a lot of formulas and whatnot, I don't want to take away from this wonderful thread.

I plan to claim royalty rights for all my favorite restaurants here in town if the T-Mex index takes off !!! ^_-

So after reading this CB needs the help of fellow MC'ers? All I have is freakin Yorkem!!:blob::blob::loser:

Since we are now same team try giving CB some bad tips. But keep that on the downlow:secret:

I officially got my TMEX index and I am pleased to announce (or insulted I haven't figured the scale out yet) that I am a 0.8, which apparently allows me three dormies and a foot wedge per round!

I officially got my TMEX index and I am pleased to announce (or insulted I haven't figured the scale out yet) that I am a 0.8, which apparently allows me three dormies and a foot wedge per round!

The best TMEX yet!

Congrats buddy! You fit right in!

That's a fair rating and very well deserved.

So after reading this CB needs the help of fellow MC'ers? All I have is freakin Yorkem!!:blob::blob::loser:

Good luck with that!

WTF bro?!? Totally messed up! Just for that I am pulling for "The Breeze" to kick your a$$, and I will make it my mission to destroy your rounds! Ooops...did I just drive over your ball with my cart...where did I get that air horn for your backswing...be careful, these greens are fast! Ohh, did i just dance a jig in your line? You are going down!

Ouch. You sure your lined up right on that one, Yorkem's friend?

[/B]

WTF bro?!? Totally messed up! Just for that I am pulling for "The Breeze" to kick your a$$, and I will make it my mission to destroy your rounds! Ooops...did I just drive over your ball with my cart...where did I get that air horn for your backswing...be careful, these greens are fast! Ohh, did i just dance a jig in your line? You are going down!

Congrats buddy! You fit right in!

Unlike the lady in your avatar! PLLLLEEEEEEAAASE whoever he lost a bet to, change that avatar! I beg you!!!

CL, had a great round today, HC dropped to a 10.7. Where you at?

Recovering after my epic collapse the other night. No golf for me this weekend as you are blowing through Raleigh:brb:

Unlike the lady in your avatar! PLLLLEEEEEEAAASE whoever he lost a bet to, change that avatar! I beg you!!!

I didn't lose a bet...that's me at tmc trying to put on my callaway shorts.

I am betting against CL here....why you ask...cause he bet against me.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I didn't lose a bet...that's me at tmc trying to put on my callaway shorts.

I am betting against CL here....why you ask...cause he bet against me.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Dang it. I'm on an island alone. CB will you be rooting for me since I bet for you?:question:

Dang it. I'm on an island alone. CB will you be rooting for me since I bet for you?:question:

I'll root for you buddy. So I'm sitting at a 10.7 right now, and we have 3 months to go.

I'll root for you buddy. So I'm sitting at a 10.7 right now, and we have 3 months to go.

10.9 for me. I'm hoping I get a boost from the TMex system though:comp::mail:

Back