CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

This will be fun to track. A great wager is definitely in order...more than a silly avatar. Who would have known that Chunky was going to keep his past the minimum requirement? :D

So many questions.
1. Is there really a cage?
2. If so, how do you golf in said cage?
3. Does CL get to play from junior tees?
4. Is CB dealing with distances in meters?

While the avatar thing is fun, someone can do what we now call the RxGus and just not log in so nobody sees it...hehe

While the avatar thing is fun, someone can do what we now call the RxGus and just not log in so nobody sees it...hehe

Ouch! ha

This should be fun to track, both guys have Team Hacker hearts so this should be a great competition.

So many questions.
1. Is there really a cage?
2. If so, how do you golf in said cage?
3. Does CL get to play from junior tees?
4. Is CB dealing with distances in meters?

Hehe. JB this is funny.

I really look forward to seeing the results of this competition. I think something at the outing to get recorded could be funny. The avatar thing seems weak for something of this caliber.

The best part about this? It couldn't actually happen anywhere else. I've met both of these two dudes and I know that they will be as honest as anyone could ask for. Both are great guys and I think a little battle of improvement is a good thing to keep everyone going!

I can't pick a side in this battle, but kudos gentlemen! I'm rooting for both of you to get your hcp as low as you can get it.

well, I have played with CL and I can tell you the guy is awesome with his driver, very consistant. He is a good golfer, if he gets that putting stroke worked out he is tough on the course. Having played with and against him I would have to lean towards him.

CB, I have no tplayed with but I respect his game from what I know. I know he works hard, he is very new to golf, so I think when something "clicks" for him he will be a tough contender.

This is tough fellas, I play CB at the MC so I will giv emy thoughts on this later. after I see him play

This is going to be great fun to follow. CL you better come join in on CB's putting thread. I know you and I have both talked about our putting woes for some time now. I'm rooting for both of you!!! Maybe one day I will get below a 10 too.

Thanks everybody. I am definitely in the putting thread KB as I need all the help I can get. I actually emailed Ted from Seemore over the weekend as I had a few questions on some things I think I'm doing wrong. I get the putter worked out and it's all over but the Chewie crying.

I will ponder a bit before throwing my considerable weight behind one of the contenders. Either way, the fans will win.

My suggestion: Whoever loses he shaves his head bald for the outing, does not get to hit any clubs at the demo day, but has to be on the range all day and take notes for the other to write his reviews.

My suggestion: Whoever loses he shaves his head bald for the outing, does not get to hit any clubs at the demo day, but has to be on the range all day and take notes for the other to write his reviews.

Yorkem bringing the pain. I like it.

Both dudes are awesome dudes, both dudes are members and supporters of Team Hackers, therefore I can't root for just one, but instead, I'll support both! That being said, I've played golf with cool, and I've followed chunky for a couple of rounds of golf. Both guys are strong off the tee, but chunky has been playing longer. I hate to say it, but coolbreeze is better with the flatstick, and we all know that on the green is where you can shave some strokes. If I were a betting man, I'd back coolbreeze, but chunky is a worker, and resilient. I say that by the day of reckoning, they both have the identical hcp!

Holy smokes, that's intense. I wouldn't want one of them to miss out on demo day though. Perhaps one has to fetch the other's golf clubs and water at the demo day?

Great Challenge!! I don't know who to support. I got one question for both particapants to decide:

ChunkyLover and Coolbreeze:
Maple Syrup or Ranch? GO!!!

Holy smokes, that's intense. I wouldn't want one of them to miss out on demo day though. Perhaps one has to fetch the other's golf clubs and water at the demo day?

Just trying to come up with something worth losing, that is not monetary.

If CB loses, he has to cut a foot off of each of his legs and give them to CL.

This will be a fun thread to follow! I've no doubt that both lower their HC's , but no idea who will end up lower.

If CB loses, he has to cut a foot off of each of his legs and give them to CL.

Holy cow I scared my son I laughed so hard. That was hilarious!!

Great Challenge!! I don't know who to support. I got one question for both particapants to decide:

ChunkyLover and Coolbreeze:
Maple Syrup or Ranch? GO!!!

Dude ranch is for losers!

I think this is a great idea and good luck to both of you in getting your handicaps down.

As for the wager, the looser must wear a dress either on the course or at demo day, and must pose for pictures with whom ever asks for one. Also the looser must have a sign displayed on their cart or at there demo tee saying why they are dressed this way. Just an idea fella's

I think this is a great idea and good luck to both of you in getting your handicaps down.

As for the wager, the looser must wear a dress either on the course or at demo day, and must pose for pictures with whom ever asks for one. Also the looser must have a sign displayed on their cart or at there demo tee saying why they are dressed this way. Just an idea fella's

I do not wear dresses. Well I guess that means I'm OK with that bet as I won't be losing either

I have an idea since both are going to the outing. At the dinner the loser has to make a 5 minute speech praising the winner. Believe me its tough coming up with stuff after about a minute or so.

Me and a friend at work have done that a couple of times, when we´ve had chipping contest on our lunchbreak. The venue was our weekly staff meeting........it was pretty funny.

Lots of great ideas and banter in here today. I'm fine with any bet really as CL has little to no chance at this. He's been playing golf for a while and I say he's peaked! I've only been playing for 2 and half years and haven't hit my stride yet. Loser has to play the entire May outing in slightly too short jorts??

Lots of great ideas and banter in here today. I'm fine with any bet really as CL has little to no chance at this. He's been playing golf for a while and I say he's peaked! I've only been playing for 2 and half years and haven't hit my stride yet. Loser has to play the entire May outing in slightly too short jorts??

Won't those still come down past Chunky's kness?

Back