THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Speaking of bridges, he and I just played a mock season and I was 16 - 0

Playing a whole season with just bridges prolly meant lots of pms about trades that he would then not do...lolz

Epic bridges post. Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Just finished with my auto-draft rankings... pretty much best ever. Going with 8 RBs and 1 QB. Yea, you guys don't stand a chance...

Last edited:
Who's bridges?

Just finished with my auto-draft rankings... pretty much best ever. Going with 8 RBs and 1 QB. Yea, you guys don't stand a chance...

The way league 3 is going you should just draft 16 kickers, you'll still win the championship. :D

The way league 3 is going you should just draft 16 kickers, you'll still win the championship. :D

I don't think a draft will be needed at all...yesh league 1(aka the league of champions) got their payments done in less than a few days

Who's bridges?

Its been so long since he's been on here people are wondering what bridges have to do with ff

I don't think a draft will be needed at all...yesh league 1(aka the league of awesomeness/greatness/handsomeness/inteligentness/hawtness) got their payments done in less than a few days

FIFY!!

Its been so long since he's been on here people are wondering what bridges have to do with ff

YOu need a new tapatalk sig. Yours sucks.

YOu need a new tapatalk sig. Yours sucks.

Yeah this phone will be going back so I'm sticking with this original one.

I'll have to redo mine later this afternoon, can't get to it till then

Yeah this phone will be going back so I'm sticking with this original one.

Black Berry? :p

Ok, looks like I was able to get in and accept from my phone....my team name and logo was still there.

JB, can you check and make sure it sees me correctly?

Playing a whole season with just bridges prolly meant lots of pms about trades that he would then not do...lolz

I can just imagine TC going off after the 150th PM in 10 minutes offering 2 practice squad guys for Frank Gore:at-wits-end::banghead:

I only trade with dudes 5'8'' or taller

I hope the FF live draft is easier than accepting the invite from ESPN ...

Let's get it on!

Team Biggsy and the Mrs joined the third league. We have yet to choose a name. Last year it was Merriman's Tequila.

I can't wait for football season to really start!

Back