What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because most everyone drives in the US and can just put their bags in the trunk. That's not the case for places like Japan or Hong Kong where traffic is bad and parking is at a premium (think New York). As a result, people need to take public transportation to the range and it's much easier to do that with just a few clubs than the whole set.

I see these everywhere in Hong Kong (MacGregor offers them in many styles), and I'd say half of the people I see at the range use them instead of full-sized bags.

The Edwin Watts here in Sarasota actually carries a wide variety of these, in many different brands. I had not seen them in there until just recently. I was surprised at the price tag on some of them though $100+.

just what i needed another putter! couldn't pass up the deal on Ebay. was $100 bucks and already had an Iomic Black grip. never used a face balanced blade before interested to try this out but i dunno if its gonna knock the ghost spider out of my bag.

IMG_0697.jpg

just what i needed another putter! couldn't pass up the deal on Ebay. was $100 bucks and already had an Iomic Black grip. never used a face balanced blade before interested to try this out but i dunno if its gonna knock the ghost spider out of my bag.

IMG_0697.jpg

Nice pickup Buck. I have the same problem, I can never pass up a good opportunity for another putter.

Bridgestone xfixx golfballs. Trying a less spiny ball off the driver to help with accuracy. Will find out tomorrow how well that works out. I did chip and putt with them yesterday and felt pretty good. I may actually be better with them then my Pentas and Tour iZ's. My chip shot on percentage are usually short so maybe this will put me closer.

good pick up man...looking forward to seeing it out on the course this weekend

IMG_0697.jpg

Bought a set of Mizuno T-Zoid Pro irons on Ebay for $55 and traded a set of Wilson Di7s and a Cleveland Classic 1 putter in on a Bettinardi A-02 (and still have $20 of store credit left over).
Ive been wanting to get back into a set of forged irons, so I jumped on these T-Zoids.

Eidolon V-Sole's with Firm shafts finished in Satin (wanted to go for the rust but couldn't do it in the end lol).

50* 55* 60*, +1/4, 1 degree flat (yes, I'm 6'3 and I play my wedges flat lol).

One HELL of a deal for three wedges, plus if they work out well I could nab a 45* SCOR wedge to replace my PW!

And thanks to TC and One-T for putting me over the edge....lol

Indeed, nice pick up Buck. I'm trying to find one of the 004's that have a model defect in them. There are some out there with toe hang instead of being face balance which is exactly what I want. Tricky woo to get your hands on though

Jman: TC and OneT were just adding fuel to the fire man. I haven't seen you have a good ponder yet that wasn't ordered within a day or two :tongue:

You, OEM and I should start a club or something.

Indeed, nice pick up Buck. I'm trying to find one of the 004's that have a model defect in them. There are some out there with toe hang instead of being face balance which is exactly what I want. Tricky woo to get your hands on though

Jman: TC and OneT were just adding fuel to the fire man. I haven't seen you have a good ponder yet that wasn't ordered within a day or two :tongue:

You, OEM and I should start a club or something.

I agree, how about the he-man-'ohcrapiwantthatrightnow-club-ho's?

Bought a set of Mizuno T-Zoid Pro irons on Ebay for $55 and traded a set of Wilson Di7s and a Cleveland Classic 1 putter in on a Bettinardi A-02 (and still have $20 of store credit left over).
Ive been wanting to get back into a set of forged irons, so I jumped on these T-Zoids.

Congrats on the deals. Hope you love the Bettinardi, I'm curious to hear how you like it.

Last edited:
The Edwin Watts here in Sarasota actually carries a wide variety of these, in many different brands. I had not seen them in there until just recently. I was surprised at the price tag on some of them though $100+.

Yeah I know! Same price as full-sized standbags! But at least you could use these for fishing rods too...

Hope you plan to share some photos man! That's a great putter!

Well, once I find someone to do it, I most certainly will. Problem is, Lamont apparently has a ~two month wait time and hasn't gotten back to me yet. I guess I'll have to do some looking around. Maybe Cool Clubs can fix me up?

I bought a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag from One-T today. What a great deal he gave me! $5

sun-mountain-c130-cart-bag.jpg

Are you serious?

Nah, He gave me a good deal though. I will let him tell if he wants too.

You're gonna love that bag dude. It's sweet. Bye bye stand bag!

You're gonna love that bag dude. It's sweet. Bye bye stand bag!

Yeah I can't wait. Maybe I will win a stand bag someday and move up from there. HAHA

Yeah I can't wait. Maybe I will win a stand bag someday and move up from there. HAHA

Your stand bag days are over bro. Save it for junior.

ry%3D400

Couldn't resist.

ry%3D400

Couldn't resist.

Have one holding all my extras in my ma/golf-cave! Love it!

Nabbed a bucket of 50 B330-RX's and 2-dozen Callaway i(s) off of lostgolfballs.com for 50.00. Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back