What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have one holding all my extras in my ma/golf-cave! Love it!

Nabbed a bucket of 50 B330-RX's and 2-dozen Callaway i(s) off of lostgolfballs.com for 50.00. Boom.

Heck of a deal. May have to check out lostgolfballs.com again. Been a while since I ordered from them.

...just tap it in...

I bought a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag from One-T today. What a great deal he gave me! $5

sun-mountain-c130-cart-bag.jpg

Are you serious?

No...it was $150. I told him to offer me what he wanted. Thats what he offered. I would have taken $50

No...it was $150. I told him to offer me what he wanted. Thats what he offered. I would have taken $50

Did I say $150. I meant $50. I hit the 1 by accident.

You're a helluva good guy One-T!

Did I say $150. I meant $50. I hit the 1 by accident.

LMAO. Was waiting for this post to pop up.

...just tap it in...

too late....Paypal is already in!

thanks buddy!

Nah, I am just kidding. I think $150 is one great deal! I can't wait to get it with the RXTs included:alien:.

Nah, I am just kidding. I think $150 is one great deal! I can't wait to get it with the RXTs included:alien:.

that was the $650 price!

Heading out later to pick up some odds and ends, gloves, balls, etc. Need more Pentas after hitting 3 or 4 in the water last weekend. Played terrible in that tournament and almost ran out of balls, down to my last 2 on 18.

Eidolon 49, 53, 57 degree wedges. Can't wait to try these.

Just bought a new white hat similar to the Callaway one's THP received for The Morgan Cup.
headwear-2011-tour-mesh_2_large_1.jpg

Last edited:
new white scotty grip for my putter and a box of Top Flite Gamer V2's. im really starting to love this ball

Well didn't buy it today. But, it came in the mail today. Was able to get a small bucket in at lunch, pardon the ball marks.
IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Just a few more things to put in the bag. Hopefully Monday.

Just purchased a Callaway Jaws 64* lob wedge... this completes my bag finally got the 14th club!

I SCORED TODAY! I went to the local "used" sporting good store (Play It Again Sports) just to see what the had. Long story short, walked out with a Rife 2 Bar Hybrid mallet putter (very good/excellent condition), a dozen NOS Bridgestone E6+ balls, 1 sleeve of Srixon Trispeed balls, and a club brush for....(wait for it)..... $25.13!! Twenty Five dollars for all of that! I think I did well, thoughts? :)

I saw the price on the putter ($19.99) and almost had an accident in my pants. The balls were listed at $3 a sleeve. I took all the stuff up to the counter and asked if the would cut me a deal if I took all this "stuff" off their hands. The guy said to make an offer. I opened my wallet and offered all the cash I had in my wallet... "how about $27 cash". He said he couldn't do that, started ringing the stuff up and putting it in a bag and said "$25.13". I told him that was less than I offered and he said "meh, this is easier for me". I said "thanks a ton" and walked away extremely happy. Needless to say, I will be checking out this store more often.

For what its worth, they did have a dozen Warbirds tagged for $25, so they might not know their golf equipment all that well (they sell a lot of ski, snowbard, and water sports stuff).

Now I just need to find a headcover and possibly the weight set for the Rife.

Last edited:
Nike VR Pro Str8-Fit Tour Driver (which currently is accompanied by a Nike VR Pro Hybrid for $0).

I've hit every driver in Golfsmith and this was the last driver I thought I'd purchase until I hit it this morning....love it...and everybody's throwin' in the hybrid for free!

After testing OEM kevs bushnell 1600 laser and just about throwing my Leupold into the trash bin- picked up a new one in trade.

And found a sweet center shafted spider :)

After testing OEM kevs bushnell 1600 laser and just about throwing my Leupold into the trash bin- picked up a new one in trade.

Thats a good day right there.

Nice bro! Sweet pickups.

Thats a good day right there.

After that range session where the Leupold couldn't get a yardage at 160 yds I knew it was going bye bye.

Can't believe how terrible that was.

After talking with my coach at GolfTec and the local TaylorMade fitter I made the switch to stiff shafts in my 2.0's. From the day I began my lessons until yesterday I have gained 10mph of ss. So, we found a cherry set someone had traded in, did some finagling with Golfsmith and made the switch. Bonus was the 8I had a nick on the hosel so the fitter sent it back to be replaced. Two weeks and I'll have newish irons...again

Also spent a solid two hours hitting the burner rescues. Grabbing one of those when my set comes in. It was a good day :)

After talking with my coach at GolfTec and the local TaylorMade fitter I made the switch to stiff shafts in my 2.0's. From the day I began my lessons until yesterday I have gained 10mph of ss. So, we found a cherry set someone had traded in, did some finagling with Golfsmith and made the switch. Bonus was the 8I had a nick on the hosel so the fitter sent it back to be replaced. Two weeks and I'll have newish irons...again

Also spent a solid two hours hitting the burner rescues. Grabbing one of those when my set comes in. It was a good day :)

Ahh sweet deal!

Picked up a pack of the Bridgestone B330-RX since the Blind Ball Testing was revealed.
photo%2B3.JPG

And the SeeMore FGP came in today as well...
photo%2B2%2B%25281%2529.JPG

photo%2B1.JPG

I bought a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag from One-T today. What a great deal he gave me! $5

sun-mountain-c130-cart-bag.jpg

Really nice purchase, even knowing you are kidding about the price I know you love the bag. Great look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back