High School Football

I am getting pissed guys. Genuinely angry.

We have boys out for the first time, and they are getting the opportunity to start, a HUGE irregularity at Hubbertville, and they just don't give a s***. They are backtalking, not paying attention, forgetting plays, and I am sick of it. They don't realize the amazing opportunity they are being provided. I have been playing 4 years and have not even come close to starting. It's my last year, and it probably won't happen. And you know what? That's okay. It's okay because I can feel a sense of accomplishment in helping my team get better during practice. There is nobody on the team that knows lineman technique better than me, and I take the opportunity to teach the younger players the proper stance, steps, ect. And even though I don't get my name in the papers, I feel good at night because I know this is where my abilities are best served. These guys are threatining to quit just becuase they get yelled at, and you know what? I wish they would. They don't belong. Every one of them can play as well or better than anyone else on the team, but they just won't do it.

Thats my vent for the day, sorry for any incoherance.

That's what happened my last year of baseball. I had people come up from a lower level and take my position away from me. Out of 15 games I think I started 4. And it's not just the not starting thing. These guys were jerks and morons, and alot of the varsity players knew that. I had several varsity guys tell me "I'd rather have You catching thatn _______"

You are not entitled to that position, you have to work as hard as the rest of us! (Not you JR, the other guys)

First game tomorrow. Jamboree. Oughta update the thread round abouts 10:30-ish. I am worried, I don't know if the team is ready. We had several bad practices this week. Good practice today. Good meal at the booster club meeting. Even hit some birdie-balls to my buddy in the school parking lot. It was a good day, more or less. Full pads though. That was a result of the bad practices. Normally, we would be in shorts and helmets.

Keep us posted on how your season goes this year.

We won 33-31 against a team that, in all honesty, we should have decimated. Kept letting them get big plays on 4th and long. Don't know what the D was thinking. Bad tackling too. Coach is gonna murder us Monday with tackling and conditioning drills.

We just beat the piss out of Phillips. 50-24. It was 50-8 until we put the meatheads in. We didn't throw a single pass. Complete, total domination from beginning to end. Playing some celebratory golf this weekend.

Congrats on the win, Jacob!

Big game tonight against a tough team. Scores should be on later tonight, as it is an away game.

Play well Jake, take care of your positions and youll be fine!

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Oklahoma Football starts tonight

Oklahoma Football starts tonight

We open up at Pryor oklahoma. We are the better team, buts that doesn't always matter. Wish us luck.

We open up at Pryor oklahoma. We are the better team, buts that doesn't always matter. Wish us luck.

G'luck man. I've been trying to figure out where you were at, now I know hehehe.

I'll have to come watch you guys this year, today feels strange for me, it'll be the first time in 12 years I haven't been on a sideline on a Friday night, very strange.

Thanks jman. I am pretty fired up. We have pretty high expectations for the season. It's unfortunate that you still have to teach on game days. We will be at home the next 2 weeks. With wagoner next week

Thanks jman. I am pretty fired up. We have pretty high expectations for the season. It's unfortunate that you still have to teach on game days. We will be at home the next 2 weeks. With wagoner next week

I'm seriously gonna try to make it to one of yours this year, I know how busy it is this time of year but I'll still give ya a heads up.

I wish you all the best, coach em hard, coach em fast, and coach em true. Gonna be strange watching it from this perspective, maybe I'll just sit in the stands and yell at all the know it all parents wherever I go each week lol

Merged with College Football thread.

Last edited:
Big game tonight against a tough team. Scores should be on later tonight, as it is an away game.

Good luck JR, play well and soak it all in, last season as a senior is something to be savored.

40-33 win. Had some calls go against us that shouldn't have, they had better athletes, and they had home field advantage, but we still won. I am happy.

40-33 win. Had some calls go against us that shouldn't have, they had better athletes, and they had home field advantage, but we still won. I am happy.

Good work.

Kevin

Congrats Jacob!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My school lost 51-0 tonight. Looks like another great season.

You must be the oldest H.S. student on the planet.

Kevin

Haha. I would have said alma mater but I already used that in the College football thread!

Won 28-27. Over came a early 20-6 deficit to come back and win in the last minute.

Back