The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, how awful are the colts if manning doesnt play all year? I'd say Peyton has 4-5 more years (if healthy). Is it too far of a reach to think they put Peyton on IR and protect him for the next few years and see where they fall in the draft? Not saying they need to tank and go 1-15 for Luck, but imagine if they can get a top 5 draft pick to either sure up a hole or trade down to hopefully fill multiple holes. Or imagine if they do get Luck, how much trade bait he would be.

If they start 0-3 and Peyton is still not back, I'd put him on IR and just play the season out with Collins. The last few weeks of their schedule could be BRUTAL, filled with teams fighting for playoff spots / positioning. If they dont win early, I dont see them winning many late.

(I am not a Colts fan either, just casual observer)

Honestly, how awful are the colts if manning doesnt play all year? I'd say Peyton has 4-5 more years (if healthy). Is it too far of a reach to think they put Peyton on IR and protect him for the next few years and see where they fall in the draft? Not saying they need to tank and go 1-15 for Luck, but imagine if they can get a top 5 draft pick to either sure up a hole or trade down to hopefully fill multiple holes. Or imagine if they do get Luck, how much trade bait he would be.

If they start 0-3 and Peyton is still not back, I'd put him on IR and just play the season out with Collins. The last few weeks of their schedule could be BRUTAL, filled with teams fighting for playoff spots / positioning. If they dont win early, I dont see them winning many late.

(I am not a Colts fan either, just casual observer)

That's my line of thinking as well. Now that the mighty Panther have Cam Newton, and we won't need Luck, if I were an average/crappy NFL team, I would try to do everything to get that kid too.

Dude, this Manning thing has you in a frenzy. Just let him sit the year out, rest up, and sign Jake Delhomme.

My prediction for tonights game: Packers 10, Saints 49

Colston catches 14 balls for 160 yards and 5 TD's and the Saints D causes 4 fumbles, 4 INT's and 2 TD's :alien:

God I hope so I have Colston, Jennings, and Mason Crosby playing tonight,.

That's my line of thinking as well. Now that the mighty Panther have Cam Newton, and we won't need Luck, if I were an average/crappy NFL team, I would try to do everything to get that kid too.

I'm not even saying do everything to tank & get him, just dont risk your future trying for mediocrity. Peyton means so much to Indy (Colts and city), how will they get butts in the seats in 2-3 years if Peyton comes back too early, gets hurt again, but they finish in the middle of the pack at 6-10? With that running game, it might get ugly quickly for Indy.

God I hope so I have Colston, Jennings, and Mason Crosby playing tonight,.

hahaha, I have Colston and the Saints D bro. It won't happen but it would be awesome if it did!

fify dude...

Like I said, just like Tigger fans. All defensive and butt hurt. Have fun with mediocrity again in 2011/2012 fellas.

Like I said, just like Tigger fans. All defensive and butt hurt. Have fun with mediocrity again in 2011/2012 fellas.

TC care to Put a wager on which of our teams win more games?

Whatever you frustrated Carolina fan. See you got it all wrong. Dallas is making progress to fix what happened last year while tigger is getting worse and worse. Nothing alike at all.

Whatever you frustrated Carolina fan. See you got it all wrong. Dallas is making progress to fix what happened last year while tigger is getting worse and worse. Nothing alike at all.

You two are funny.
What progress was made? Fixing that secondary? hehe
He is not talking about the teams, but the fans.

Dude, this Manning thing has you in a frenzy. Just let him sit the year out, rest up, and sign Jake Delhomme.

My prediction for tonights game: Packers 10, Saints 49

Colston catches 14 balls for 160 yards and 5 TD's and the Saints D causes 4 fumbles, 4 INT's and 2 TD's :alien:

Just guessing but do you have Colston and the Saints D on your FF team?:alien:

Woo Hoo!!! Except I have to find a place to watch the game.

Go Saints!!! (Just let Jennings and Starks score lots of points)

Just giving you what you want almighty FF god.

I'm just a man TH, just a man. But a logical one, and one who is fairly decent at being subjective. You and your Cowboy fanatics crack me up, especially that dirty Yankee Kmac. I fully expect for you guys to bash the Panthers in your defense, but let me ask you this: when's the last time Big D played in a Super Bowl?

Since you're already playing dress up let's do a weeks worth of avatar control

Kongfrontation

Sounds good to me

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I'm just a man TH, just a man. But a logical one, and one who is fairly decent at being subjective. You and your Cowboy fanatics crack me up, especially that dirty Yankee Kmac. I fully expect for you guys to bash the Panthers in your defense, but let me ask you this: when's the last time Big D played in a Super Bowl?

TC we both know the answer to that. Im not sure what you are asking? I said we are going to be an average team, 8-8 is a .500 record saying we won as many as we lost we were average, which is all I think we are. If anyone tells you playoffs or 10-6 12-4 they are either being sarcastic or stupid.

TC we both know the answer to that. Im not sure what you are asking? I said we are going to be an average team, 8-8 is a .500 record saying we won as many as we lost we were average, which is all I think we are. If anyone tells you playoffs or 10-6 12-4 they are either being sarcastic or stupid.

I'm trying to get Kmac fired up more than anything to be honest. I don't care one bit about the Cowboys or the NFC East. Truth be told, I pull for the Panthers b/c they're my local football team but I am much more a fan of the AFC. Always have been.

Cowboys are just stupid and thats a fact TC. No need to sugarcoat it since they are probably the second most sensitive bunch of fans ever. We should keep this thread and then give another one to all the Pack and Cowboys fans. That should clear up a lot of nonsense and fluff.

I'm trying to get Kmac fired up more than anything to be honest. I don't care one bit about the Cowboys or the NFC East. Truth be told, I pull for the Panthers b/c they're my local football team but I am much more a fan of the AFC. Always have been.

I like to argue about the Cowboys because its the same stuff I deal with going to school with Nebraska, Mizzou, and Chiefs and Rams fans. Constantly being outnumbered and having to defend my teams so this isnt stuff I have not heard before.. plus coming from someone as unintimidating as you is even easier :act-up:

I like to argue about the Cowboys because its the same stuff I deal with going to school with Nebraska, Mizzou, and Chiefs and Rams fans. Constantly being outnumbered and having to defend my teams so this isnt stuff I have not heard before.. plus coming from someone as unintimidating as you is even easier :act-up:

Silly left handed college kid.

The funniest thing is: there is a playoff football team in Texas this year, they just reside in Houston.

Sounds Tigerish.

Fify dude

That was probably the worst FIFY I have seen. Seriously turrrrable.

And the OB makes a retort and is buried by a TMex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back