The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was probably the worst FIFY I have seen. Seriously turrrrable.

What did you expect? He's a Texan too. When did they become such a sensitive bunch? I can't help it your football teams are overrated and your bbq too.

Silly left handed college kid.

The funniest thing is: there is a playoff football team in Texas this year, they just reside in Houston.

I sure hope so. They have a solid squad it would be nice to see them in the playoffs, but I think the Titans could give them a run. Just a question, but why are you such an AFC fan?

How about some predictions, AFC, NFC, SB? Packers repeat, Patriots in the AFC, Patriots win the SB. Wish it were not so but that is what I think will happen.

What did you expect? He's a Texan too. When did they become such a sensitive bunch? I can't help it your football teams are overrated and your bbq too.

No doubt!!!!!!! Cowboys are no longer America's Team. I don't think they ever were. I hate that stupid TV in their stadium too.

Hey football is one thing, but dont dog on the best BBQ in the US... Ive had the KC, the Texas, and the Carolina and Texas is the best.

Hey football is one thing, but dont dog on the best BBQ in the US... Ive had the KC, the Texas, and the Carolina and Texas is the best.

You cant make a statement like that without trying all the regions. Ummm. Memphis might argue that...And there is a little place here called 4Rivers that can rival any!

You cant make a statement like that without trying all the regions. Ummm. Memphis might argue that...And there is a little place here called 4Rivers that can rival any!

So I hear JB. The way you guys talk about it makes me want to try it if I ever make it that way. Not trying to get OT, but what style would you compare it to? Only reason I ask is I think some of the beef, pork, etc I have had in KC is prepared very well, but the sweet sauce just isnt to my liking

I sure hope so. They have a solid squad it would be nice to see them in the playoffs, but I think the Titans could give them a run. Just a question, but why are you such an AFC fan?

I grew up in a house where my old man was a die hard Raider fan. Currently, I much prefer AFC football anyway. I love how in the eastern part of this country the AFC is physical, hard hitting, and in your face, whereas out west, it's a bit more run and gun. I don't know, I've always just preferred it. I've been a Panthers fan for a while now so obviously I've watched more NFC games over the past few years.

All the jealousy and envy of Texas and the cowboys is amusing. Silly NFL fans.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

St. Louis bbq is fantastic and gets no respect. None.

Just so we are all clear of the true intention of a FIFY..

FIFY

Rough like Romo? Sure I would love that...

suntimes.jpg

What does cutlers bf look like Yoccos?

hahahaha, I'm this close to negative rep'ing you just for the sheer weakness of that post.

That was probably the worst FIFY I have seen. Seriously turrrrable.
Dont get upset at the facts you giggly girl

I agree with the jerry jones' being overrated (even though there not picked to do anything this year). You dont have to like our BBQ but I sure as hell do.

St. Louis bbq is fantastic and gets no respect. None.

I will agree with this. Me and my dad moved my sister into Saint Louis University a coule weeks ago and they had a place called Pappys right by it. My dad really has no censor and while we were waiting in line the owner walks up to sort of greet everyone and my dad said to him "For how long were waiting this ribs better be damn good."

The dude radioed up to the front (the line was out the door) and said bring me a plate of ribs.. The guy said to my dad Ill bet you a dollar this is the best rib you have ever eaten and my dad took a bite and pulled out his wallet and gave him a dollar.

While not as good as some I have had in Texas, if your ever in St. Louis go to Pappys.

I know, my goodness, I wish every team had CBs as good as Jenkins.

I will be a Cowboy fan when they put a man behind center.

Cowgirls gona get a reality check week 1

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Hey look! It's a repeat of Bridges trash talk from FF last year with Bridges and Bridges 2.0!!!!!

Its still WEAK.

Hey look! It's a repeat of Bridges trash talk from FF last year with Bridges and Bridges 2.0!!!!!

Its still WEAK.

Hey man Im just saying Romos wife is a looker and Cutlers bf is well...

edit: I hope thats a joke Yoccos. She is gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back