Tri State Area Get-Together?

Let's get the ball rolling

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Bump for anyone else who wants in. I'm going to try to finalize this thing soon so I'll post the info here and you're always welcome to join!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Im not playing good at all ugh I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of you guys

if im off of work i might be interested. i work shift work so depending on what date is picked is gonna make or break if i can make it. let me know when you decide when and where.

TC1: C'mon man, everyone plays badly sometimes. Some of us all the time...

We'll be playing on a weekend so when it's finalized I'll post it here.

TC1: C'mon man, everyone plays badly sometimes. Some of us all the time...

We'll be playing on a weekend so when it's finalized I'll post it here.

I would almost say this coming weekend if everyone could. Supposed to be low to mid 70s.
And past few round have just been bad, hooks with draws just not good for me. I'll still come just need to know when.

I sent out a PM to everyone. I suggested October 2nd at Crystal Springs. Please respond ASAP guys!

Bump. It is October 2nd at Crystal Springs. We have 3, looking for more.

It sounds to me like we are better to hold off on this unless we got more people. I don't think I can justify driving all the way to NJ for this. Sorry bud.

Can anyone do Saturday October 1st instead?

Tap tap taparoo

It sounds to me like we are better to hold off on this unless we got more people. I don't think I can justify driving all the way to NJ for this. Sorry bud.

That's alright. We will definately do another one, but I'm going out Sunday anyways so I'd like to see who's around. And we're playing at Black Bear not Crystal Springs I believe.

I actually like Black Bear and for the price its a great deal. I think there is a 1pm tee time also for like 40 something. We need to finalize who is going by the end of the day tomorrow and I will make the tee time.

Tap tap taparoo

I actually like Black Bear and for the price its a great deal. I think there is a 1pm tee time also for like 40 something. We need to finalize who is going by the end of the day tomorrow and I will make the tee time.

Tap tap taparoo

Yessir will do.

I am def in if you want to make the tee time for 3 of us.

Last call for anyone else before I make the tee time.

How many is there

tapatalk addict....

How many is there

tapatalk addict....

Right now there are 3. So I looked at tee times and all the cheaper tee-times need to be paid in advance. No offense to anyone but I don't want to be charge a few hundo on my card. With that said, Crystal Springs has a 1:00pm at $65, Wild Turkey at 2:30 is $45, and Black Bear at 2:00 is $59 and at 2:30 is $35. I will book it at some point, just want to know the consensus on where you guys want to play.

I'll play anywhere. Price is not an issue for me.

I am going to make the tee time for 1pm at Crystal Springs if it is still available. I will PM you guys when I get confirmation so we can exchange phone numbers and whatnot.

Okay reservation is made for Sunday October 2nd at 1:10pm at Crystal Springs. $65 per person. Cart and Range balls included. I will PM you guys my cell info so we can make plans and things. I can still change the reservation to add a 4th so if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Thanks a ton DevRickus!

Might have a 4th.

Tap tap taparoo

Well it looks like this isnt happening this weekend. We got alot of rain last night and on and off today until tomorrow morning. I was supposed to play up there this morning, but I called and they said that the courses were saturated and muddy/unplayable in areas. So with that said, looking to reschedule for either Saturday/Sunday the 15th/16th or Saturday/Sunday the 22nd/23rd. Maybe we can get a bigger group together also.

Tap tap taparoo

Well it looks like this isnt happening this weekend. We got alot of rain last night and on and off today until tomorrow morning. I was supposed to play up there this morning, but I called and they said that the courses were saturated and muddy/unplayable in areas. So with that said, looking to reschedule for either Saturday/Sunday the 15th/16th or Saturday/Sunday the 22nd/23rd. Maybe we can get a bigger group together also.

Tap tap taparoo

Yes indeed! Let's try to get a bigger group out there this time around! I'd love to meet me some THP'ers!

Back