Tri State Area Get-Together?

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I've never played with any THP'ers before and I'd love to try. I'm in Northern Jersey and there's some great courses around here. I'd love to see who's interested in playing. Anyone in the Tri-State area of NJ/NY/PA should be pretty close by.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

You ever play river winds?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

If we could ever get a weekend where it isnt raining I would love to play.

Thanks Smalls. I saw that one, but I was just looking for a one day thing and that's still a bit far from North NJ/South NY. And I've never played River Winds. Where is it?

keep me posted, me and france live in NEPA and its in our area. Always looking for new places and people to play a round with

Would love to play a southern jersey course. I'm sure Matt and I could cone up(assuming he wants to play with me again) lol

Wait what was the one that was advertised during the open championship? It's got 3 different type of course in one

I don't think so. I play riverwinds all the time. It is not a bad course. But condition is a little questionable now and then.

Some local courses that I play are:

Deerwood (in NJ. Nicely maintained course), Playing in an outing a little later this month there. Challenging but not riduculous.

Makefield Highlands. Links style course just over the Delaware river across from Trenton. Pretty solidly maintined. No trees really.

I don't think so. I play riverwinds all the time. It is not a bad course. But condition is a little questionable now and then.

Some local courses that I play are:

Deerwood (in NJ. Nicely maintained course), Playing in an outing a little later this month there. Challenging but not riduculous.

Makefield Highlands. Links style course just over the Delaware river across from Trenton. Pretty solidly maintined. No trees really.

I thought River Winds was way overpriced for its condition. Maybe its better now though. Im not even sure when it was that we played it.

I thought River Winds was way overpriced for its condition. Maybe its better now though. Im not even sure when it was that we played it.

I think the weekend morning rate is like $70 or something. We play during the week after 2 which is only 35.

My vote gets Neshanic GC. Kind of right in the middle of all of you. I'll go anywhere if this happens though.

If it was awhile ago than it's definitely better now. It had been run down but it was recently purchased (a few years ago) by Ron Jaworski and it's in great shape. I've played there 3 times this summer. The afternoon rates on the weekend (2pm - $29 I think) are tough to beat.

My vote gets Neshanic GC. Kind of right in the middle of all of you. I'll go anywhere if this happens though.

Neshanic is probably closer to the middle of everyone than River Winds. River Winds is south of Philly at around exit 21 on I-295.
Something in Mercer County might work too, like Meadows at Middlesex or something else near there.

I played river winds Monday and thought it was in good shape

PM sent to those that replied.

Hope we get a good reply and turnout

So how many are we looking at? like 6?

So how many are we looking at? like 6?

I sent the PM to 8. 5 have replied saying they're in. I'll wait until tomorrow night to give the rest some more time and get back to everyone who replied.

I sent the PM to 8. 5 have replied saying they're in. I'll wait until tomorrow night to give the rest some more time and get back to everyone who replied.

Sounds good, and anyone who hasn't got a pm. Feel free to join in

This is still wide open. We have yet to decide on a date or a course. Anyone else who can play should definately come!

For some reason I cannot reply to PM's through Tapatalk but i am definitely in for a round.

Tap tap taparoo

For some reason I cannot reply to PM's through Tapatalk but i am definitely in for a round.

Tap tap taparoo

Alright if you can get to a computer just PM me with available dates and maybe course suggestions.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Pretty much any weekend works for me. Black bear, bowling green, minebrook, great gorge would all be good options.

Tap tap taparoo

Back