What's in YOUR pocket(s)?

Divot Tool and a quarter in my left pocket. iPhone in my front right. Glove in back right.

Ball I'm playing and one extra in left front, along with a few tees. Divot tool in front right. That's it, that's the list.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Right pocket: $2 Austrailian coin and repair tool
Left Pocket: Tees
Back Right Pocket: Small Notepad and Pen (to keep score, jot down notes, and view info such as course map and yardages)

Left front, two or three ball markers, a short tee and a chap stick
Right front, enough long tees for a round-maybe 12 and an extra ball
Left rear, score card holder with card and pencil
right rear, clean cloth for my glasses

Great thread!

Right front: thp epoch tee long and short, quarter, extra ball (sometimes)
Left front: iPhone for gps and scorecard (golf card pro or golfshot)
Back right: glove when not in use

Everything else is in my bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I try to keep as little in my pockets as possible, it just distracts me too much.

I usually have my tees and a ball (if necessary) in my right pocket and my ball marker and divot tool in my pocket. Everything else goes in the bag or at home.

Back Pocket: Score card holder
Left front: 2 quartes (1972 and 1966); four tees (two short for iron shots, two long for driver
Right front: Ball Mark Repair Tool... I

I find something different, I blame the bad shot on that... lol

Front left: 1 ball 2 long tees 2 short tees
front right: iPhone for GPS and scoring
Back right: Can of Grizzly Wintergreen

1927 Buffalo nickel, 3-4 tees and my divot repair tool. I don't like stuff in my pockets, but if it's drizzly, a small rag for my glasses in one of my rear pockets. That's it!

I keep one Tee, and a THP divot repair tool in my left front pocket, that is all. The rest stays in the pockets of my golf bag, or in the cart. I figure thats what those pockets are for.

Playing from the wrong side...

front left: a couple of tees and a ball mark
front right: extra ball and a repair tool
back left: glove (during short game)

A few tees and a divot tool in my right pocket and a ball or two in my left pocket.

Since I'm not McGyver I only have a divot tool ball mark combo in my right rear pocket.

--
tapatalk

Left front: spare ball
Right front: a few tees and a lip balm

I need to ask why everyone is carrying balls around in their pockets. If I need another ball, I get one from my bag, why does it need to be in my pocket? That would bug the heck out of me.

I need to ask why everyone is carrying balls around in their pockets. If I need another ball, I get one from my bag, why does it need to be in my pocket? That would bug the heck out of me.

Yep, seems like it would be incredibly annoying.

--
tapatalk

Some of us are less practical than others.

Kevin

Leupold GX3 (most of the time), scorecard and pencil, couple tees, few coins for quick ball markers, and repair tool.

front right: phone for gps/OOB scorecard
front left: car keys, quarter for ball marker
back left: wallet
mouth: tee

I'm guessing you walk a lot. The courses I play encourage carts. There are many times I am not near the cart or my bag -- when it's cart path only, or when my partner drops me off at my ball to go find his, for examples. It would be impractical to be without another ball in these situations. If I hit one ob, I'd have to walk all over the place to get another ball, then walk back to play it.

I'm guessing you walk a lot. The courses I play encourage carts. There are many times I am not near the cart or my bag -- when it's cart path only, or when my partner drops me off at my ball to go find his, for examples. It would be impracticable to be without another ball in these situations. If I hit one ob, I'd have to walk all over the place to get another ball, then walk back to play it.

Wouldn't you know if your ball might be oob or close? Then you could take a spare with you. Not saying one way is better than other but personally I can't stand a bunch of clutter in my pockets.

--
tapatalk

Started doing it years ago in a cart path only round. If you needed another ball but your cart was on the cart path but you were on the other side of the fairway, it held things up. Just got in the habit.

Wouldn't you know if your ball might be oob or close? Then you could take a spare with you. Not saying one way is better than other but personally I can't stand a bunch of clutter in my pockets.

--
tapatalk

Let's say it is cart path only. The cart path is on the right side. My ball is on the left side of the fairway. I walk to it and hit it ob. If that is my only ball, I have to walk all the way back to my cart, then back to my ball. If I have one in my pocket to begin with, I save 2 trips across the fairway and loads of time. It speeds up play.

Back