The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JumboMax Charlie may be insane.

Kevin

No question, I tried those grips and lets just say they left something to be desired.

Forecast for tomorrow's 8:00 am tee time is 41* and 50% chance of rain. Glad I'm only a spectator.

Kevin

You must have trust.

Kevin

Huge fairways.

Kevin

These ladies are dropping balls in the drink right and left.

--
tapatalk

Never up, never in.

Kevin

johnsonville aren't very good,mealy, too lean and light on flavor--usingers are a better mass market offering--imo anyway

phatphingers like tapppytalk[/QUOTE Total oppsite here johnsonville for this packerman dont care for the usingers

but really the Meisfields<?> brats are much better then either--but then I never had a brat until moving to Wisconsin and usually only have venison mix ones around here--burgers/dogs are much more popular around our house

I'm thinking weed whacker over mower today

Please use the "ask the home improvement pro" thread. Seriously though, go tankless.

--
tapatalk

And I just put a tank water heater in by passing the Bosch Tankless but leaving so can use to fill hot tub---wife never warmed to tankless--she thought it meant instantaneous I guess

I'm thinking weed whacker over mower today

Why? Dude Id get a little pissed if I had to weed whack the whole dumb lawn. Mines soaked right now.

Why? Dude Id get a little pissed if I had to weed whack the whole dumb lawn. Mines soaked right now.

Because my yard is trashed with damn weeds. Had a great lawn. Had a drought. Now I have a terrible lawn with a ton of weeds. So now the weeds grow really fast and tall and the grass is short. My lawn is so soaked from rain right now it's nuts but I have to cut the damn weeds. If I use the mower it will probably be clogging up every pass with wet grass.

Crock pot chicken enchilada chili/soup after 8 hours in the crock....fan freaking tastic. WOW.

I got some new hot sauce that would go great on that.... Dammit JMan, now I am hungry!
Crock pot chicken enchilada chili/soup after 8 hours in the crock....fan freaking tastic. WOW.

I got some new hot sauce that would go great on that.... Dammit JMan, now I am hungry!

If I could get you some Jacob...I wouldn't...this stuff is ALL MINE! hehe

I'm shocked at how good it came out. Kinda just threw something chili/mexican esque together...hot enchilada sauce, two cans fire-roasted tomatoes, 1 large onion diced, 1 red bell pepper diced, 2 cans dark kidney beans, Cumin, Chili-Powder, 2 lbs chicken breast...8 hours...YUM.

I loled.

Sounds really tasty bud, try roasting the tomatoes yourself next time, your tongue will thank me.
If I could get you some Jacob...I wouldn't...this stuff is ALL MINE! hehe

I'm shocked at how good it came out. Kinda just threw something chili/mexican esque together...hot enchilada sauce, two cans fire-roasted tomatoes, 1 large onion diced, 1 red bell pepper diced, 2 cans dark kidney beans, Cumin, Chili-Powder, 2 lbs chicken breast...8 hours...YUM.

I loled.

Sounds really tasty bud, try roasting the tomatoes yourself next time, your tongue will thank me.

I usually do surprisingly, I slept in today though so it was all about quick HAH!

Home alone with no wife this weekend, perfect food for that and watching football...YESSIR.

Sounds like a good weekend. Golf in the forecast:?
I usually do surprisingly, I slept in today though so it was all about quick HAH!

Home alone with no wife this weekend, perfect food for that and watching football...YESSIR.

Sounds like a good weekend. Golf in the forecast:?

Looking like Monday...hehe, 3 day weekend for me. Benefits to not coaching football now, I can do so if I feel like it.

3 day weekend? Lucky!

Looking like Monday...hehe, 3 day weekend for me. Benefits to not coaching football now, I can do so if I feel like it.

Forgot to share after my round yesterday. Showed up as a single and got paired with 1 other walker and 2 friends riding in a cart together.

Why I am bringing this up you ask?

I was the only one NOT wearing cargo shorts. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

lol we saw a 4 some with those on today....it was funny to see that they were all almost wearing the identical brands

Forgot to share after my round yesterday. Showed up as a single and got paired with 1 other walker and 2 friends riding in a cart together.

Why I am bringing this up you ask?

I was the only one NOT wearing cargo shorts. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

lol we saw a 4 some with those on today....it was funny to see that they were all almost wearing the identical brands

Not this again, you should start a thread "is golf in Cargo shorts a sport, if you clubs aren't forged?"

Not this again, you should start a thread "is golf in Cargo shorts a sport, if you clubs aren't forged?"

But they would think that was funny. Maybe I will start one asking what is the recommended number of pockets and if it is ok if the strings from the pockets hang past your knees!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I like it...maybe it'll be something like 'If Tiger wore cargo shorts, would you?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back