Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

Got up early and blew off a rainy event I was supposed to play at my club to watch this, and now play is stopped again. Damn you Irish weather.

The Guinness is really good over there, though.

Kevin

These constant delays just kill any momentum for either side.

And for the love of everything holy....Please Golf Channel put Dottie Pepper in the booth more often.

These constant delays just kill any momentum for either side.

And for the love of everything holy....Please Golf Channel put Dottie Pepper in the booth more often.

Shes a straight shooter, I like it.

Dorothy is good.

Kevin

Let's just hope that they are correct on the prediction and this is the last weather delay.

And yes, Dottie is great in the booth.

Tappin' from my iPad!

They are now interviewing Mrs Steven Tyler!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

lol at Kraft asking CK if during the delay she hangs out and eats.

Kevin

LOL @ Christina Kim. When asked what she would do in the rain delay...."well I went and tinkled".

Tappin' from my iPad!

They are interviewing CK and just asked "during the rain delay, do you just hang out and eat"?

That is so funny. Ironic, funny some more and truthful.

lol at Kraft asking CK if during the delay she hangs out and eats.

Kevin

That surprised me...subliminal hints? And then the tinkling comment.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow. Nice interview with Sophie G.

Good for Sophie Gustafson for doing an interview. I liked that. Never knew anything about her. She likes Guinness.

Kevin

Bravo to Sophie. First ever interview and she handled it all well. Going out of your element at this grand stage is not easy.

That was really neat to watch. Takes a ton of guts to step out there in the public eye and overcome some fears. Much respect.

Tappin' from my iPad!

They are interviewing CK and just asked "during the rain delay, do you just hang out and eat"?

That is so funny. Ironic, funny some more and truthful.

Saw that. Laughed and then laughed some more.

Good for Sophie Gustafson for doing an interview. I liked that. Never knew anything about her. She likes Guinness.

Kevin

I'm with you. Never knew she was a stutterer. Should be a proud moment for her.

I agree, kudo's to Sophie for getting out of her comfort zone and getting in front of the camera.

Playing again - let's go USA!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Play has resumed. US has some work to do.

Surprised to see Paula getting spanked.

What a bunker shot by Inkster - crazy spin!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Suck back juice.

Kevin

Getting beat like creamer is getting beat is hard to stomach. I went through it three weeks ago.

Kevin

Creamer is taking a schooling today, and given her tactics on the course, I'm glad to see it. She took 4 mins to hit a tee shot, slowing everything down deliberately and generally trying to ge at her opponent. Catriona hits back by making her hole out from 2 feet. Sorry Paula, but your opponent is far too long in the tooth to fall for those tricks.

Europe really didn't want this break!

Nordqvist drops another one to go two down.

Creamer is taking a schooling today, and given her tactics on the course, I'm glad to see it. She took 4 mins to hit a tee shot, slowing everything down deliberately and generally trying to ge at her opponent. Catriona hits back by making her hole out from 2 feet. Sorry Paula, but your opponent is far too long in the tooth to fall for those tricks.

Europe really didn't want this break!

Back off Paula, man! lol.

I'm always amazed by how close they get the long putts.

Kevin

Nordqvist drops another one to go two down.

I thought she was 1 up so her and Pressel are now AS.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back