Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Golf Galaxy on Rt in East Hannover NJ this morning to purchase Graffaloy Pro Launch Blue shafts for my irons. The guy (as usual) wanted nothing to do with me at first. Then he tried to sell me a new set of irons but like I told him 20 times they do not have anything in LH with graphite shafts. So then he looks up pricing and tells me they are $40 per shaft. I politely explained to him that their website has them for $19.99 each. He said they much be a closeout and cannot price match. I told him that you cannot be serious that you will not price match your own website. He could care in the least. I told him to go to the site and we did. No where on the page does it say close-out or anything. They are not even discounted. It just shows the price as $19.99. He said he could put the order through and the worst that can happen is the corporate office cancels the order. So I told him we should do that and then all of the sudden he tells me he can't. I was seeing red at this point but remained calm. He told me to just order them off the website. I explained to him that I had a $20 off $100 coupon which could not be used on the website. He told me "Well there is nothing I can do for" and walked away. I called the Golf galaxy in Paramus and spoke with the gentlemen there over the phone and he told me to come in and he would match the price. I am planning on getting the regional managers name from the East Hannover store and sending an email because that is ridiculous.
THAT IS TOTAL BS. i would get his name and call customer service corp. and see what happens ....."THANK YOU,YOU HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY NO HELP AT ALL GOOD DAY!!!!:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

Dang Redlyne.. I have a pup as well and keep her on the tile so this doesnt happen hehe

I went to Golf Galaxy on Rt in East Hannover NJ this morning to purchase Graffaloy Pro Launch Blue shafts for my irons. The guy (as usual) wanted nothing to do with me at first. Then he tried to sell me a new set of irons but like I told him 20 times they do not have anything in LH with graphite shafts. So then he looks up pricing and tells me they are $40 per shaft. I politely explained to him that their website has them for $19.99 each. He said they much be a closeout and cannot price match. I told him that you cannot be serious that you will not price match your own website. He could care in the least. I told him to go to the site and we did. No where on the page does it say close-out or anything. They are not even discounted. It just shows the price as $19.99. He said he could put the order through and the worst that can happen is the corporate office cancels the order. So I told him we should do that and then all of the sudden he tells me he can't. I was seeing red at this point but remained calm. He told me to just order them off the website. I explained to him that I had a $20 off $100 coupon which could not be used on the website. He told me "Well there is nothing I can do for" and walked away. I called the Golf galaxy in Paramus and spoke with the gentlemen there over the phone and he told me to come in and he would match the price. I am planning on getting the regional managers name from the East Hannover store and sending an email because that is ridiculous.

IMO most of the golf stores I've been to in NJ are incredibly unhelpful. I do not like the Golfsmith in Paramus at all, but I'm happy they're helping you. I haven't ever gotten good service there.

Okay, here we go:

I played at a very nice course by me (Ballyowen) with my friend. I played great all day. I was only 4 over through 13 holes, having a legitimate shot at breaking 80 for my first time ever. Anyways, I am my friend's ride because he is only 15, and on the 13th hole, he told me we had to leave because he had to go watch some kid up the street!

He had told me before we went that we may have to rush a bit because he had to do it, but I didn't know that we'd have to cut short! I was very mad as I was looking at a 77 or 78! At that moment I was even on the back 9 and was incredibly dialed in. I had just made a birdie at 10 and was feeling pretty good! Bad part: missed 8 putts from inside 10 feet for either birdie or par (5 for par, 3 for birdie).

Okay, here we go:

I played at a very nice course by me (Ballyowen) with my friend. I played great all day. I was only 4 over through 13 holes, having a legitimate shot at breaking 80 for my first time ever. Anyways, I am my friend's ride because he is only 15, and on the 13th hole, he told me we had to leave because he had to go watch some kid up the street!

He had told me before we went that we may have to rush a bit because he had to do it, but I didn't know that we'd have to cut short! I was very mad as I was looking at a 77 or 78! At that moment I was even on the back 9 and was incredibly dialed in. I had just made a birdie at 10 and was feeling pretty good! Bad part: missed 8 putts from inside 10 feet for either birdie or par (5 for par, 3 for birdie).

Wow that is super frustrating for sure.. Sorry that happens

My couch is too comfy....should never have laid down before getting ready to go out....

Another 4 hours of sleep tonight, I would pay big bucks for a full 8 hours of not waking up. Eff you Mr.Sandman...

Another 4 hours of sleep tonight, I would pay big bucks for a full 8 hours of not waking up. Eff you Mr.Sandman...

How about a co-pay and some ambien...hehe

Kongfrontation

A powerpoint report on Jacques Brel and having to read "Turn of the Screw" for homework.........hooray. Better go get it done so I can watch the dolphins game then the packers game......

Why must I be a try hard AP student? :D :D

All airports should have free Wifi, it's silly that some of them still charge for it.

Sent from Tapatalk

I posted a thank you to Taylormade on FB yesterday for the R11 testing and some guy called me gay. That didn't bother me it's that ppl like this still run around. One day he'll get but it may be too late if he sharing a small 8x12 room with a guy named.....insert what ever you want, I don't want to offend anyone...you get the point!!

Kongfrontation

I posted a thank you to Taylormade on FB yesterday for the R11 testing and some guy called me gay. That didn't bother me it's that ppl like this still run around. One day he'll get but it may be too late if he sharing a small 8x12 room with a guy named.....insert what ever you want, I don't want to offend anyone...you get the point!!

Kongfrontation

I saw that man and assumed it was one of your buddies just messing with you. Guess not.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Kongfrontation

I saw that Freddie. Who is that tool anyway? I don't respect anyone who doesn't use the word 'your' and 'you're' in it's correct context. What a neanderthal.

I saw that Freddie. Who is that tool anyway? I don't respect anyone who doesn't use the word 'your' and 'you're' in it's correct context. What a neanderthal.

LMFAO...as if I have ownership....

Kongfrontation

All airports should have free Wifi, it's silly that some of them still charge for it.

Sent from Tapatalk

That is absurd. Absolutely right they should have it. Unreal.

That is absurd. Absolutely right they should have it. Unreal.

I thank god for 3G when in some of the aero ports I have to sit in...ummmm Atlanta. Biggest in the land and you have to pay!!!

Kongfrontation

Sent from Tapatalk

I feel the same way about high end hotels. C'Mon Man! I'm going to a Holiday Inn Express next time.

Sent from Tapatalk
MCI in Kansas City has free wifi. But it's the only one I've been in that does.

MCI in Kansas City has free wifi. But it's the only one I've been in that does.

Phoenix Sky Harbor does

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Phoenix Sky Harbor does

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
I've been to that one quite a few times. But never since I had a laptop! Last time was around 2000.

Who schedules a wedding for 4 pm on an NFL Sunday? I'm so happy I have Tapatalk and NFL mobile on my phone.

Sent from Tapatalk

Who schedules a wedding for 4 pm on an NFL Sunday? I'm so happy I have Tapatalk and NFL mobile on my phone.

Sent from Tapatalk

Lol - not cool! Wife wanted me to go to a birthday party with her....no thanks honey! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have something to do later as well... I wanna see the end of the Tour Championship and NFL Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back