The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only a couple Cowboys fans I can stand. They're the absolute worst calling into Sirius radio. Sounds like they just want to hear how good their team is.

FIFY.

Kevin

Packers-Bears week. In the old days I'd start drinking about now.

Kevin

We have Foster's bday party today so I'm going to miss a lot of the football games today. Totally worth it though.

We have Foster's bday party today so I'm going to miss a lot of the football games today. Totally worth it though.

3 years old?

Kevin

Have fun with the bday party today, TC! We'll miss you around these parts but there's always next Sunday.

Lets keep it to football please. Thank you.

Lets keep it to football please. Thank you.

Foster likes football.

I have him trained so that when you mention the Packers, he says, "eeeeeeeewwwwww! Packers" lol

Foster likes football.

I have him trained so that when you mention the Packers, he says, "eeeeeeeewwwwww! Packers" lol

Sweet a football birthday party!

So, who thinks Cam throws for 400 again this week?

I would love for him to, but I would also like to put some of those yards on the rushing side of the stats. I think Jacksonville will come in ready to stop the pass, that will help out the run game and hurt the 400 stat.

3 weeks in a row will be tough. Although if you ask Packer fans, since he put up a big number against their stellar, world stopping D, Cam should throw for at least 1000 yds against a subpar LA Jaguars D.

I would love for him to, but I would also like to put some of those yards on the rushing side of the stats. I think Jacksonville will come in ready to stop the pass, that will help out the run game and hurt the 400 stat.

Ya think so? I still say they stock 8 guys in the box and say "beat us with your arm". Its worked in weeks 1 and 2 against the Panthers, why change from that blue print?

3 weeks in a row will be tough. Although if you ask Packer fans, since he put up a big number against their stellar, world stopping D, Cam should throw for at least 1000 yds against a subpar LA Jaguars D.

This made me lol.

Ya think so? I still say they stock 8 guys in the box and say "beat us with your arm". Its worked in weeks 1 and 2 against the Panthers, why change from that blue print?

I am afraid that is going to be the plan. I would like to see the other plan. HAHA

I actually think the Panthers get the W today.

Did anyone else read the Cam Newton article in the latest SI? The dude has some intangibles I never thought he had. Plus, Chris Weinke loves him. And I love Weinke.

Did anyone else read the Cam Newton article in the latest SI? The dude has some intangibles I never thought he had. Plus, Chris Weinke loves him. And I love Weinke.

I didn't take you as a Weinke fan. I don't know if I can hang out with you anymore. :alien:

Happy birthday Foster!! I think the Cowboys should sit Romo this week. Give it another week to heal

I agree with you on the W. I also think DAW will have a big day. It's about time too because everyone who owns DAW is about ready to jump ship.

Weinke was a legend. I hope DAW has a good game too spanky but I just don't see it happening. They might want to use him though, they kind of paid him.

Weinke was a legend. I hope DAW has a good game too spanky but I just don't see it happening. They might want to use him though, they kind of overpaid him.

FIFY dude. I'm hoping he stinks again. This way I can pick him up cheap

I love Cedric Benson's defense in his appeal from his suspension. He's basically saying that he got arrested and in trouble because of the lockout. Somewhere Pac Man Jones his laughing his arse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back