THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can imagine, she is not happy right now.
It sucks, I've been dealing with big time injuries all year

Of course pettigrew decides to show up today.

I told you not to give up on him so soon.

As you can imagine, she is not happy right now.

I could imagine. I didn't get squat from Gates last week and they sit him this week. Not to mention that Branch seems to be the invisible man for me this week.

Also, if Rackers kicks another effing field goal I'm gonna throw a fit.

51.5 pts from Welker in a PPR lg of mine. wow amazing day and could go to OT.

50 points for welker. Wow that's just insane.

As he should. Guy has over 200 yards receiving and 2 TDs. Those are world class numbers.

Yeah he's got some crazy numbers today. Glad I'm not playing TC today.

Michael Vick is a punk and beyond over rated. Philly spent so much money for their dream team but forgot how fragile and stupid their star QB is.

Michael Vick is a punk and beyond over rated. Philly spent so much money for their dream team but forgot how fragile and stupid their star QB is.

iPad rep added. Will he still walk the dogs this week with a broken hand?

Tappin' from my iPad!

In every league I stayed away from him. This year is no surprise him getting hurt. I looked at Rivers, Rodgers, and Brady those are your "top 3 qbs" vick can't be added to that group he's just too inconsistent for my liking.

Agreed. We got quite the battle going on. It's very close but I have some key guys going late.

Torrey Smith comes out of now where for 2 TDs. only 2 catches on the season.

In every league I stayed away from him. This year is no surprise him getting hurt. I looked at Rivers, Rodgers, and Brady those are your "top 3 qbs" vick can't be added to that group he's just too inconsistent for my liking.

Agreed. I took a huge risk by taking Stafford because he has a history of getting hurt but I also picked him up pretty late.

Agreed. We got quite the battle going on. It's very close but I have some key guys going late.

Yeah, except that you still have players left and I have a kicker and a guy who may or may not catch a pass. Thanks to Vick sucking a$$ my best player walked away with 5pts. I am thrilled to death that V. Davis finally got some attention this week, I have been waiting for them to realize what an asset he is.

Man I'm so glad I benched Schuab this week in favor of McCoy. That's working out really well for me :shame:

In other news I was looking at stats on USA Today, apparently Vince Young is lighting it up today...for the Titans!

Agreed. I took a huge risk by taking Stafford because he has a history of getting hurt but I also picked him up pretty late.

Yeah, except that you still have players left and I have a kicker and a guy who may or may not catch a pass. Thanks to Vick sucking a$$ my best player walked away with 5pts. I am thrilled to death that V. Davis finally got some attention this week, I have been waiting for them to realize what an asset he is.

You're right I have some play makers left. Davis did go off for you finally.

T. Smith who?? 3 TD's already after no catches the first two weeks? Wow.

Haha, you have to love when things like that happen. When a guy who has never touched the ball all of a sudden goes off for a sick game like T. Smith.

Look at Tomlinson right now too, one run for 74 yards and now a TD.

RIGHT!!! i'm looking for boldin to get some catches cmon i need help.

I really need white to start showing up. He's been pretty quite this year after leading the league in receptions last year.

So I'm screwed this week. Rodgers has a big game but my defense is the bears. Ugh haha

TC1 id root for Rodgers. Most leagues Defenses don't score that much unless they get shutouts and TDs. Looking to go 3-0 this week.

All of the sudden, Nate Washington just became a guy that you want on your team.

All of the sudden, Nate Washington just became a guy that you want on your team.

in 16 team leagues he won't be there. At least he isn't in THP lg 3. I was close to pulling the trigger on him in one of my 10tm leagues earlier today but didn't now have to try and get him in waivers and that is doubtful

Any status on Britt though? Haven't seen anything.

in 16 team leagues he won't be there. At least he isn't in THP lg 3. I was close to pulling the trigger on him in one of my 10tm leagues earlier today but didn't now have to try and get him in waivers and that is doubtful

I'm pretty sure TC has him in league 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back