Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scariest part was the look in her eyes.

I'm talking spooky...

I think she enjoyed scaring the piss out of me too.

They get a different look when they are pregnant. Scarier!

They get a different look when they are pregnant. Scarier!

HAHAHA! I just busted her peeking in on this thread from her laptop laughing at us all!

She loves to antagonize me.

HAHAHA! I just busted her peeking in on this thread from her laptop laughing at us all!

Actually, thinking about it now this is a bit worrisome for me and my club ho'ing ways that she was peeking around the forum....crud.

Actually, thinking about it now this is a bit worrisome for me and my club ho'ing ways that she was peeking around the forum....crud.

You gotta be careful with that Jman.

HAHAH that is great.

The thing about pregnant women is that they get pissed off b/c we have "no idea what they're going through". I can appreciate that and respect that, but we still have fears and stresses and concerns as well. I just hate how they discount the dude. It annoys me. Maybe I'm selfish.

Hehe, no joke.

That could lead to her rant of the day for sure.

I often wish I would have found THP sooner...but I could only imagine what the rants my wife would have had while pregnant and me being addicted to THP.

The thing about pregnant women is that they get pissed off b/c we have "no idea what they're going through". I can appreciate that and respect that, but we still have fears and stresses and concerns as well. I just hate how they discount the dude. It annoys me. Maybe I'm selfish.

Thankfully, while my wife was pregnant, she knew I was stressing something crazy.

Thankfully, while my wife was pregnant, she knew I was stressing something crazy.

Oh the things I have to look forward too lol

You do have fears! 4 putts!

I think dmb's drunk in his homebrew or something. I don't recall 4 putting.

I seem to remember 5 putting once. Ouch. In the same round, I triple hit a ball on a chip. It was not a good day.

The old man I was playing with dang near fell out of his cart when he saw the triple chip. No idea how the hell I did it, I have been trying to replecate it for months, still no luck.
That's awesome!

The old man I was playing with dang near fell out of his cart when he saw the triple chip. No idea how the hell I did it, I have been trying to replecate it for months, still no luck.

That may be more awesome than the triple chip itself Jacob. Trying to replicate, HAH!

I seriously am amazed by that though, I would have been pissed and excited at the same damn time!

Believe me, I was stunned. Speechless. For a little while. That was during my angry teenager phase though, so soon after I may have dropped a few multisyllabic swear words.
That may be more awesome than the triple chip itself Jacob. Trying to replicate, HAH!

I seriously am amazed by that though, I would have been pissed and excited at the same damn time!

Believe me, I was stunned. Speechless. For a little while. That was during my angry teenager phase though, so soon after I may have dropped a few multisyllabic swear words.

Ah, those were the days. The creation of oh-so-new and fun curse word creations. haha

Hey, I was good at it. Made up for my horrible golf game.

Nah, it was never that bad, though I am certainly no angel on the swearing front. Just something that I picked up from my peers. Bad habit, really.
Ah, those were the days. The creation of oh-so-new and fun curse word creations. haha

My new rant is banter in the rant thread that some moron who's addicted to putters started! :bulgy-eyes:

I moved out convo to the banter thread Jacob....

I noticed, lol.
My new rant is banter in the rant thread that some moron who's addicted to putters started! :bulgy-eyes:

I moved out convo to the banter thread Jacob....

Hahaha sorry dude, its a freaking disaster sometimes. Of course the idiot "customers" I deal with are carrying guns when in all reality some of them should be wearing helmets.

--
tapatalk

This right here made my night sir.

Dude, take a quick look over at little Foster and it all seems more than worth the nightmare of right now. They say women lose the reality of what its like to go through all this between children until they get pregnant again, then it all crashes back in. Wait until number three, haha. I love all three of mine sooo much, but I'll get back at them by spoiling my grandkids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back