The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on ebay. Surely there is one on the bay.

75.00!!! Holy hell!! They were originally 34.00! What a disappointment.

Some day when I'm married to a doctor, it will be mine.

Would look BA clipped on one of my cargo pockets and with my Croc golf shoes....yes, yes.

You better get on over to KFC to stock up on the plastic sporks until your wife finishes residency

75.00!!! Holy hell!! They were originally 34.00! What a disappointment.

Some day when I'm married to a doctor, it will be mine.

Would look BA clipped on one of my cargo pockets and with my Croc golf shoes....yes, yes.

You better get on over to KFC to stock up on the plastic sporks until your wife finishes residency

Haha, no joke. Us teachers can't afford non chickenified sporks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want one.

TAD-Gear-Folding-Titanium-Spork.jpg

Titanium freaking spork. Dunno why I want it but I do, I blame JRod.

**edit** and just like that, my heart is crushed as its no longer made....dang.

That's freaking awesome.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

If I make the MC I will Buy a spork, have it engraved, and use it for everything during the entire experience!

I've got some funny ideas for the videos but I wouldn't make the HC requirement...truly a hacker I'm afraid
If I make the MC I will Buy a spork, have it engraved, and use it for everything during the entire experience!

Damn you Thainer!

We shall have a Spork off then good sir!!

I wash one of my Case knives, and the carbon steel blade rusted up. Coked it, and it took the shiny polish off the blade, which sucks. However, I then oiled it, and it took on a much darker finish. Color me intrigued. I am now putting a fresh edge on it with a high polish. Should come out nice, and razor sharp.

Got dressed in a rush this morning and just now noticed my name plate was on upside-down.

--
tapatalk

Turned out beautifully. After final honing and polishing the edge is easily shaving sharp. Very good.

Good to hear Jacob. Good stories abound here on THP!

Maybe tomorrow I will post some of my prettier knives. I have two that are gorgeous.

Haha no pressure man. It would be cool to see some of em though.

CL: Clean out some of your PM's mate. Messages are bouncing now and if you'vre read one love letter from CB, you've read them all.

Ahhh. I'm feeling anti-postish right now. Maybe I'll take a quick nap and come back...

Banter?

Sugar free homemade snow cones kick ass.

There's your banter. Hehe

Banter?

Sugar free homemade snow cones kick ass.

There's your banter. Hehe

SF snow cones are great. SF shaved ice is much, much better. With a scoop of SF or NSA vanilla ice cream, it's da bomb!

School lunches-- not da bomb. Hot sauce taste test in anatomy class tomorrow? Heck yes. My contributions are going to kill some folks.

SF snow cones are great. SF shaved ice is much, much better. With a scoop of SF or NSA vanilla ice cream, it's da bomb!

Indeed on the NSA vanilla Ice Cream.....YUM!

Slammed at work!!!!! Wow. This is a good thing btw

Slammed at work!!!!! Wow. This is a good thing btw

Good deal then One-T!

I'm having a bit of a lackadaisical day in class, the kids worked their butts off all week for me so today we're doing a little Jurassic Park since we're covering fossils and the cretaceous period anyways.

Work is slow today (glad I am not in sales for that reason). One more meeting today...just browsing the forums.

In hindsight though, today is not much different than any other work day for me. :D

Work is slow today (glad I am not in sales for that reason). One more meeting today...just browsing the forums.

In hindsight though, today is not much different than any other work day for me. :D

:D I finished up my task early for a client and now just browsing forums and wondering why I keep wanting to change my swing before I even become consistent in this crazy game we call golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back