Fall Golf Get Together for PA/MD/DE/NJ/NY Or E. Ohio

how many you got so far Mary?

Only six people have committed via PM

What are the finalized details that you have? I may see if I can fit this in.

Oops. Sorry for skimming. :D I've been taking lessons from One-T.

No problem. You've learned from a Master Skimmer.

If you can PM with the info requested if you are interested that would be great!

First post updated with courses!!! We're playing Galen Hall on Saturday afternoon and Hickory Valley Golf Club Ambassador course on Sunday morning.

Please guys and gals, get your PM to me by Monday as I need to get tee times together.

Courses look good. I don't think I'm going to make it. 5 hours is a little bit of a drive for me.

just played galen hall today. was in good shape considering the weather. still a little wet hopefully it dries out the next couple weeks.

Definitely in for Sunday Mary....PM on the way

Saturday is 75% probable

Definitely in for Sunday Mary....PM on the way

Saturday is 75% probable

You better go Saturday, that's the only day I can make it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yea Hanks.... What he said.... ;-)

In that case I'm 85% probable :)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Another bump!!!

There's still plenty of time to let me know if you are going to play with us either Saturday or Sunday, October 22 - 23. See first post for details!!!

i made a post in the tri state get together that fell through today that they should join us for this get together. hope we get some more people

i made a post in the tri state get together that fell through today that they should join us for this get together. hope we get some more people

I would love to but unfortunately cannot. I hope you get more people though!

I hope so too! Even if it is a small group like last time though, we'll have a blast! Plus it means more cookies for MattyK and everyone...

Thanks for putting this together MaryC. PM'd you, hope to make it down.

First Post is edited to show head counts for Saturday and Sunday. Still a little time to get in on playing with us if you want to. I'm making tee times on Friday.

Last bump before I make pairings, tee times, etc

bhilin - you are driving down from Saratoga?

good group coming, i pm'd mary, she didnt have me on the sunday list lol

edit: the sunday course is only an hour and 20 min drive!! sweet!!

Short of the outbreak of World War 3 I think I'll be able to make it up there. Look forward to meeting everybody.

First post is updated with Tee Times/Pairings

Back