The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chiefs take a lead into halftime for the first time. 9-7 over the Vikings.

Another stupid penalty on HOU that saved PIT arses. HOU blocked PITs FG attempt, picked it up and ran it back for a TD. Penalty was a block in the back that was a good 20 yards behind the guy with the ball, that guy should be benched.

Another stupid penalty on HOU that saved PIT arses. HOU blocked PITs FG attempt, picked it up and ran it back for a TD. Penalty was a block in the back that was a good 20 yards behind the guy with the ball, that guy should be benched.

Isn't that how those type penalties always are?

Isn't that how those type penalties always are?

Yes but it was on the kicker, no way in heck is that kicker catching the guy who's returning the blocked punt. And I was wrong, it was only a few yards behind him, I just saw another angle, but still no way he catches him.

The Chiefs take a lead into halftime for the first time. 9-7 over the Vikings.

You sir are a genius!

Cowboys up 20-3 at half; could not be going much better.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Very true. I did not expect that score at half time, at least not with DAL on top. Good thing I don't bet on games (other than fantasy football).

Any football in the vicinity of Dez he owns. If he decides to be serious he might be better then Megatron. He can be Prime.

Very true. I did not expect that score at half time, at least not with DAL on top. Good thing I don't bet on games (other than fantasy football).

Precisely. I am a weekend fan...do not pay enough attention to the in week stuff to know what the hell I am talking about or enough confidence to put any money on it. Free ESPN fantasy games FTW!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Any football in the vicinity of Dez he owns. If he decides to be serious he might be better then Megatron. He can be Prime.

Could he be Optimus Prime? :alien:

Cowboys kicking some butt, always makes for a good day, right KMAC!

Lol. But probably true. And Mike Vick ftw.

Could he be Optimus Prime? :alien:

Cowboys kicking some butt, always makes for a good day, right KMAC!

Sure does. I know it's early still and lots of time left in this game but are the lions who we thought they were?? Haha

Bad bad pass from Romo. Not smart...

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't know about you guys, but my fantasy MVP so far this season has been Alex Henery, the kicker for the Eagles. He consistantly outperforms every other kicker by more than any of my position players outperform their counterparts by. It's absurd. Today so far: 3/3 FG and 2/2 XP for 11 points and I'm sure more will be coming.

I don't know about you guys, but my fantasy MVP so far this season has been Alex Henery, the kicker for the Eagles. He consistantly outperforms every other kicker by more than any of my position players outperform their counterparts by. It's absurd. Today so far: 3/3 FG and 2/2 XP for 11 points and I'm sure more will be coming.

Welker ftw for me. :)

Wow Romo wtf? Romo is giving the Lions life.

Wow, the Awful Romo has shown up today. At least the Cowboys D is playing well.

That was not pretty. Not a good pass yet again....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Both of those picks were completely on Romo. No doubt about it. Blowout turns into a game just like that.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Anyone else had to suffer through Chad Pennington as a color guy for Fox yet? He's almost as good at color commentary as he was playing QB for Miami. So monotone and boring...

TD KC! Long pass to Bowe. 22-10 Chiefs.

Wow Romo wtf? Romo is giving the Lions life.

Really starting to P me off...just don't throw interceptions and they have no shot...after a couple of come behind wins the last thing you want to do is give them life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back