Bridgestone Introduces Limited Edition Pink B330-RX

Found them @ my local Dicks with the women's balls. Excited to put them in play.

I have looked at every store I can, and have yet to find these.

I have looked at every store I can, and have yet to find these.

I went with an order form golfsmith finally, won't ship till the 14th but with a code I got 1.00 shipping. Cool thing for a great cause.

Just found them at dicks! They were even on sale for $37 so I got a dozen, but at that price I may go back and get some more soon.

Just found them at dicks! They were even on sale for $37 so I got a dozen, but at that price I may go back and get some more soon.

$37 is on sale? That's what I bought them for last night and there was no sale advertised.

$37 is on sale? That's what I bought them for last night and there was no sale advertised.

Retail is usually $42.99, so the $37.99 is considered the sale price.

I went to my local golf shop this morning, and they never even heard of them. The owner told me the Bridgestone Rep was in on Thursday and didn't mention it either. My club has not received any yet either, so we had a family outing to Golfsmith. They had them in the ladies section. I was shopping with the Blue Hairs.

Normal price for the 330rx is around 42.99. My Dicks had the pink @ 37.99 and had them marked as 'on sale.'

Normal price for the 330rx is around 42.99. My Dicks had the pink @ 37.99 and had them marked as 'on sale.'

Interesting. Maybe all Dick's are marking them down like that.

Played a 9-hole round with these today, I was too anxious to wait until vacation to use them. They performed very well and were actually kinda fun to play with. I was really disappointed that I lost one on the very last hole...They are definitely easy to spot, which is also a plus.

Love to see the pink balls in action. I didn't have time to get to the other side of town to see if they had them this weekend. Hopefully I can do it this week.

Thanks Golfergal, Guess I'll have to stop by Golf Galaxy and pick up a dozen. All the NFL players are wearing something with pink this month, might as well hop on the band wagon and support a good cause.

And they ship for free from Dick's if you order online.

I played Saturday with the pink ball and loved it. One of the easiest to follow and see balls I've used. It sure does stand out. I did finally lose it along a fairway of all places after it went into some fairway trees.

Don't drink and tapatalk

I played Saturday with the pink ball and loved it. One of the easiest to follow and see balls I've used. It sure does stand out. I did finally lose it along a fairway of all places after it went into some fairway trees.

Don't drink and tapatalk

I just bought a box yesterday and I'm stoked to get these out. I do love my I(z)'s but the RX is something special too. With all of the courses overseeding it will be nice to have a ball that is easy to spot.

Don't drink and tapatalk

I am struggling seeing these on the course. I noticed yesterday that white balls did a better job of standing out.

Glad to see all of these guys out here playing pink golf balls for a good cause. My mom is coming up on her 8 year anniversary of being free of breast cancer and one of the women I work with just celebrated her 10 year anniversary.

I am struggling seeing these on the course. I noticed yesterday that white balls did a better job of standing out.

I did struggle to see it when it started to get dark out. That's also when I lost it along the fw in the trees. When the sun was sort of out it was very easy for me to see.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

It'll come in handy around here for fall golf too...amazing how a white ball can get lost in browns, yellows, oranges, and reds

I just bought a box yesterday and I'm stoked to get these out. I do love my I(z)'s but the RX is something special too. With all of the courses overseeding it will be nice to have a ball that is easy to spot.

It'll come in handy around here for fall golf too...amazing how a white ball can get lost in browns, yellows, oranges, and reds

I'm really excited about that prospect too. Ill lose a ball in the fairway. I swear its in the fairway!

quoted for truth!

that is the most frustrating thing.....the glare from the sun off the fairway really hides those white balls sometimes. stupid nature

I'm really excited about that prospect too. Ill lose a ball in the fairway. I swear its in the fairway!

I did struggle to see it when it started to get dark out. That's also when I lost it along the fw in the trees. When the sun was sort of out it was very easy for me to see.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

That is when I had the hardest time too. I think it glistens in the sun. That is one of the strong features of it.

I thought it was very easy to see when I played, but it was mid-day so I have not experienced playing with it as it gets dark yet. I must admit that it was fun to play with, I just picked up one dozen the other day, but I think I will be pick up another dozen before they are gone. You can never have too much of something that supports breast cancer awareness. Some guys might look at you funny if they see you playing with a pink ball but that is their own problem.

Didn't have any at the local Dick's on Friday, I'll check again next time I'm in Champaign. I swear I have the hardest time seeing a normal white ball anymore the yellow e6's have been good for helping out and I think the pink would be pretty easy to spot as well.

heading out to see them in person. might have to pick up a dozen

Back