Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
my implied point was more along the lines are both are similar and generally laughed...since Canada is a running joke I thought the analogy to Oregon would be funny. guess not.

my geography is good but what's better is my ability to tell time.....excuse me sir, what time is it?...well it's almost a half past Team THP kicking arse time

Great goodness! Your geography is quite off! You do know that Oregon doesn't border Canada don't you?

Easy fellas, fellow Romo lovers can't dispute now can they?

Me and SW are cool as could be. I got nothin but love for my boy Danny, one of the coolest cats I know.

An to answer your question, no we cannot dispute, we have to bond together to get us all though this. Even Ddec and I.....ugh, that's going to be tough and simply not going to happen in this thread.

An to answer your question, no we cannot dispute, we have to bond together to get us all though this. Even Ddec and I.....ugh, that's going to be tough and simply not going to happen in this thread.

I got nothing but love your for Jaker. Just know that I'm going to respectfully kick you a$$ around whatever resort/course we play for MC 2.0

Easy there, I'd drive the uhaul truck to the state line if it got Romo out any quicker.

Me and SW are cool as could be. I got nothin but love for my boy Danny, one of the coolest cats I know.

Aww I love you too you pool wrecking machine.

*not a bro-hug*

I got nothing but love your for Jaker. Just know that I'm going to respectfully kick you a$$ around whatever resort/course we play for MC 2.0

No you won't. You don't play the guys who are in the top half of their teams.

No you won't. You don't play the guys who are in the top half of their teams.

2 things
1) I did play against the wow factor
2) I fully expect Hawk and Yoccos to overtake Jake for the number 4 ranking on the team, so it won't be a problem

Is that a fat kid joke? Damn those are always funny.

Wow Team THP getting a little sensitive about a type of joke. Try being short Grimace. I will close you out in 14

Wow Team THP getting a little sensitive about a type of joke. Try being short Grimace. I will close you out in 14

Oh god, now you are talking like CG. Don't do that

I love the last sentence hahaha. It will never happen, but it makes for good reading.

2 things
1) I did play against the wow factor
2) I fully expect Hawk and Yoccos to overtake Jake for the number 4 ranking on the team, so it won't be a problem

Actually, I heard you hit driver well and that was it. Just sayin'.

We'll see how you do when you play someone of equal hcp. There won't be an Esox there for you to ride around on next time (or there could be, I don't know). I think Jake would close you out in 14 or 15, he's that good.

Fat is something you can't help though. You could be taller if you wanted. Jake would close you out in two.

We'll see how you do when you play someone of equal hcp. There won't be an Esox there for you to ride around on next time (or there could be, I don't know). I think Jake would close you out in 14 or 15, he's that good.

Very intelligent statement right there.

He is used to having matches end around the 14th hole, so that wouldn't be a new experience for him

I think you're right TC. I am that good.

Fat is something you can't help though. You could be taller if you wanted. Jake would close you out in two.

TMex you used to be cool

Good at hopping on the backs of JB and TC and hoping they carry you to victory?

I don't want to stand up for him, but Jake is the only one of those 3 that has won the cup before. I'm not sure his plan is well thought oot this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back