Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, today I played some 3rd graders at dodgeball and simply destroyed them.

You are lying. A tall person can't be good at dodgeball. Too much surface area. I on the other hand was a Dodgeball champion

I agree. We should start a list of things to not talk smack about. My list:

Height

I think that's fair enough chunky. Deandec gets a favorable rule so you should get one too.

You are lying. A tall person can't be good at dodgeball. Too much surface area. I on the other hand was a Dodgeball champion

We will look over that one.

Did you play against the school for the blind?

Oh I'm nimble like a lemur, and I take no mercy.

Good line about the blind dmb, I suppose they must have been, I couldn't win any other way.

We will look over that one.

That's a pretty good attempt at a pun, but I think you came up short.

Sorry Chunky, I couldn't resist. I'll stop now.

Oh I'm nimble like a lemur, and I take no mercy.

Good line about the blind dmb, I suppose they must have been, I couldn't win any other way.

I thought you guys played a lot of tether ball up there.

If we trash talk grammatical errors, tapatalk users will get killed.

I can't wait to see the fireworks tomorrow.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

If we trash talk grammatical errors, tapatalk users will get killed.

I can't wait to see the fireworks tomorrow.

Where did you come from? Did you just wake up and join?

I thought you guys played a lot of tether ball up there.

Too cold, the rope doesn't bend and it becomes a very dangerous sport.

I wish I had my own rule like Nerfdec and now Chunky. I'll think of something, maybe we get one rule each.

Gotta go to bed. I can't wait till tomorrow. This forum is going to be hopping!!

I wish I had my own rule like Nerfdec and now Chunky. I'll think of something, maybe we get one rule each.

That is true. I didn't think about the rope part. I thought you would be really good at it. I think I would like to see a Match Play of tether ball, between you and CL.

I would go with Canadian. What is the Dooddec rule?

Gotta go to bed. I can't wait till tomorrow. This forum is going to be hopping!!
I hope it's early. We're golfing at 11:30!

EDIT: Fixed Morse Code!

That is true. I didn't think about the rope part. I thought you would be really good at it. I think I would like to see a Match Play of tether ball, between you and CL.

I would go with Canadian. What is the Dooddec rule?

The first rule of Dooddec is no talking about Dooddec and his possible local. And I would love to play CL at tether ball.

The first rule of Dooddec is no talking about Dooddec and his possible local. And I would love to play CL at tether ball.

Dooddec is on a special mission. I would eat your face in tether ball. I must be tired as I think Smalls just typed morse code

Dooddec is on a special mission. I would eat your face in tether ball. I must be tired as I think Smalls just typed morse code
It was really bad. It's been fixed!

Where did you come from? Did you just wake up and join?

Been busy and staying up longer than I should. It is like Christmas eve waiting for the announcements tomorrow.

Been busy and staying up longer than I should. It is like Christmas eve waiting for the announcements tomorrow.

Yeah except you wake up to find a scavenger hunt to your presents. I just like to find my presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back