Callaway Tour Blog

Thanks for sharing JB. I saw those pictures of Janzen's wedges before but had not heard about what they told it when he approached about damages. That is funny....that is what tour professionals do!

The last time something this pretty looked this damaged, it was named Lohan.

This is not considered a C- grind sole.

Hahahahahahahaha.. This weeks was awesome too. Those poor clubs!

Thanks for the read JB, it is nice to see an OEM show some personality through a blog.

The last time something this pretty looked this damaged, it was named Lohan.

This is not considered a C- grind sole.

Hahahahahahahaha.. This weeks was awesome too. Those poor clubs!

I laughed so hard at that line.

Thanks for the read JB, it is nice to see an OEM show some personality through a blog.

There are few things I consider must read and this blog is one of them. Its just really good.

I laughed so hard at that line.

There are few things I consider must read and this blog is one of them. Its just really good.

Great stuff for sure as usual. I also like seeing the equipment. A look into the future I hope.

Fact: Tim Sweeney is hillarious

Fact: A gold marxman got some movement

Not Fact: Airlines are awesome.

You can buy the Odyssey 2-Ball in a belly version at your local retailer. Did you know that? You do now.
Drink in that knowledge. Enjoy it. Make more putts. That whole thing. Yeah!

That guy cracks me up. We saw the new Oddysey belly putters this weekend.

"Every Odyssey putter in play had an insert. Insert one into your hands and you could be on Tour soon, too. (Probably not, actually, but how about that pun right there!?)"

Haha I was laughing. Funny stuff JB

haha that was great! Thanks JB

Great, I will go and see

Callaway has really been pushing their new footwear via social media. I love the looks of the RAZR and the Del Mar line. After hearing the feedback from the MC 1 pariticipants I can't help but think they will be some comfortable shoes.

Callaway has really been pushing their new footwear via social media. I love the looks of the RAZR and the Del Mar line. After hearing the feedback from the MC 1 pariticipants I can't help but think they will be some comfortable shoes.

they sure have been Hawk. I never owned a pair of Callaway shoes prior to TMC. But it's safe to say I will pick up another pair in the future.

Thanks for the reminder Hawk. Those Xtreme shoes just keep jumping out at me. Great to see some PGA guys getting in on the Movember action. And I see belly putters everywhere I turn now!!

I like it, that is a sweet 'stache that Appleby has going man, he had to have started early!

Freddie Jacobson has had quite a run with his Callaway gear as of late, good for him!

There was a brief mention of a new ball, but no real information about it.

I like it, that is a sweet 'stache that Appleby has going man, he had to have started early!

Freddie Jacobson has had quite a run with his Callaway gear as of late, good for him!

No doubt. FJac is racking up quite the year. Another interesting thing about him is he carries a couple Kusala shafts.

Same here P4B. I am a fan of the current Callaway ball lineup so it will be interesting to see what they do with this new one.

This blog is one of my faves and I like the recent update.

Several nice updates in there. See a bit of chatter about equipment that the Cally staffers will definitely have in playoff the MC.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Back