The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can'tchise looks worse than Rick Mirer was playing for them.....and that was turrible

With games against the Pats, Bills, and Redskins coming up it could be time to dust off the Just End The Season chants....

I feel like Mark Sanchez watched Tony Romo earlier today and said to himself "Romo gave up the game? Screw that, I'll REALLY show you how to lose a game!"

My gosh, that was AWFUL by Sanchez. Him and Romo are really competing to be the most overrated QBs in the NFL, it's incredible.

I always thought Sanchez was rated as a mid level QB in the league. Hard to be overrated when your being called "average at best."

I'd agree with that. I don't think too many people think of Sanchez as very good, which he isn't. He is average, and that's usually where he's ranked. Romo, on the other hand, is often thought of as good, and he is just downright terrible sometimes.

You know Hanks, I kind of feel bad for Sanchez. A lot of things aren't really his fault. He just needs to be a little more confident or something.

You know Hanks, I kind of feel bad for Sanchez. A lot of things aren't really his fault. He just needs to be a little more confident or something.

It is hard to be a good QB when your guards are letting DTs in unblocked. I jsut think that the Jets offense is terrible. Add to that a QB who, at his best, is average. It is a bad combination.

It's not even the G's....it's the backup C. It's amazing that Mangold goes down and the whole line instantly sucks

It is hard to be a good QB when your guards are letting DTs in unblocked. I jsut think that the Jets offense is terrible. Add to that a QB who, at his best, is average. It is a bad combination.

Yeah you're right. He'll never be a superstar QB but he's good enough to be a 20-10 guy which is really all they need if they're running the ball well and playing good D. He's got no confidence right now because the o-line can't keep him upright. It's bad enough the Ravens are a team that's in his head already at this stage never mind that he's taking a beating too

I dont really want to hear about QB issues. Romo plays for the other team on a few throws each game.

I dont really want to hear about QB issues. Romo plays for the other team on a few throws each game.

Neither do I. I have Captain Neckbeard and/or Jesus' right hand man leading our team.

Neither do I. I have Captain Neckbeard and/or Jesus' right hand man leading our team.

Isn't Quinn that official backup?

But a QB shouldn't be your number one concern in Denver. What should be is a secondary that allows a team's #1 WR run free into the end zone. Greg Jennings is still waiting to be covered.

Don't forget Dr. Quinn- Medicine Woman too, Spank

Isn't Quinn that official backup?

But a QB shouldn't be your number one concern in Denver. What should be is a secondary that allows a team's #1 WR run free into the end zone. Greg Jennings is still waiting to be covered.

Not an issue in my opinion. D is improving but the line is bad so no pressure up front and no muscle to stop the run. That leads to big plays. I don't care how good your secondary is, you give any pro QB enough time, let alone one of the best if not the best in the game right now, they'll pick apart a secondary. QB is a huge concern because everyone knows that Orton is on a time clock and Tebow is just not the answer. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until the draft because there's no one out there right now that's available.

Honestly it could be any one of the three starting/backing up/running the wildcat. None of them can bring W's and in the NFL that's what counts.

Not an issue in my opinion. D is improving but the line is bad so no pressure up front and no muscle to stop the run. That leads to big plays. I don't care how good your secondary is, you give any pro QB enough time, let alone one of the best if not the best in the game right now, they'll pick apart a secondary. QB is a huge concern because everyone knows that Orton is on a time clock and Tebow is just not the answer. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until the draft because there's no one out there right now that's available.

Honestly it could be any one of the three starting/backing up/running the wildcat. None of them can bring W's and in the NFL that's what counts.

The Broncos actually generated some pass rush yesterday. The Packers right OT was playing because of an injury to the starter, and they were getting by him pretty easily. That D seems like it could okay to me. Miller and the other guy are really good.

Kevin

The Broncos actually generated some pass rush yesterday. The Packers right OT was playing because of an injury to the starter, and they were getting by him pretty easily. That D seems like it could okay to me. Miller and the other guy are really good.

Kevin

There's hope and right now that's all we ask for.

So Hank is off MNF tonight. Serves you right for calling the president Hitler.

My Texans looking good. Hope Andre's Hammy isn't too serious and he can make a good recovery. Foster looking better and the D is playing well.

I need Addai to get 8 points tonight. Though I'm not sure how the game itself will actually be.

Who else is kind of not excited about tonight's game?

Only concerned with Mike Williams so I can beat your bro, but besides that I could care less. Probably wont watch one play. Just not an interesting matchup at all IMO

Not watching tonight.

Still trying to figure out if the Titans are that good or the Browns are that bad...I fear it's the latter, they looked horrible. Not sure what's up with Hillis, but unless he is a full go Browns won't be in many games this year. Talk radio is babbling on about how Hardesty could be the feature back. Browns fans can be complete idiots most of the time. Years of sub par football rots the brain.

How could you not be excited for a game in which LeGarrett Blount plays?! He is a flat out THUG.

C'mon it's MNF! Unfortunately ratings rode on Peyton's back and we all know where he is. I think Tony Dungy might be slightly interested.

Me. I am not gonna watch the whole game. Two and a half men is gonna be on.

Colts went from one of the best to watch to don't want to see at all this year. I'm just watching Mike Williams so he don't score many points and I advance to 4-0 in lg 3.

Colts went from one of the best to watch to don't want to see at all this year. I'm just watching Mike Williams so he don't score many points and I advance to 4-0 in lg 3.

I cant wait to see Painter! His motions look like a mini Peyton.

David Caldwell had better watch himself. Just put a "big" hit on LeGarrett Blount, so I'd bet next time Blount has the ball near Caldwell that Caldwell gets trucked.

I sure hope we don't have to see much more of the colts on national tv. At least there are baseball games tonight.

Hate seeing injuries...especially ones this bad :(

Hate seeing injuries...especially ones this bad :(
I've yet to see one as bad as Joe Theisman's broken leg. That was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back