The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty nasty though. Ouch.

I've yet to see one as bad as Joe Theisman's broken leg. That was bad.

You never know when a career might be ended. So sad seeing a guy like that in tears as he is carted off.

Wow that looked rough!

I'm not watching this game, but when the most noteworthy play of a game is a serious injury, that's not a good sign.

Next week's Monday night game is Bears at Lions, which should be interesting. I'm expecting a very intense crowd with the game in Detroit and the chance for them to go to 5-0.

I'm not watching this game, but when the most noteworthy play of a game is a serious injury, that's not a good sign.

Next week's Monday night game is Bears at Lions, which should be interesting. I'm expecting a very intense crowd with the game in Detroit and the chance for them to go to 5-0.

I expect many Packer fans will be intently watching as well.

I know you do. I'm a Denver fan... I love Jay Cutler too.

I think anybody that takes a second to think about it, would have to admit they love Jay Cutler. I mean, really. He's Jay Cutler.

He's not Tony Romo.

Kevin

I think anybody that takes a second to think about it, would have to admit they love Jay Cutler. I mean, really. He's Jay Cutler.

He's not Tony Romo.

Kevin

No he doesn't have the pizzaz nor the golf game Antonio has but boy do they like to help the other team out.

Where's TMod?

No he doesn't have the pizzaz nor the golf game Antonio has but boy do they like to help the other team out.

Where's TMod?

I think that Detroit game could be a perfect vehicle for him to make those clutch throws to assure another come back in the second half.

Kevin

How could you not be excited for a game in which LeGarrett Blount plays?! He is a flat out THUG.

David Caldwell had better watch himself. Just put a "big" hit on LeGarrett Blount, so I'd bet next time Blount has the ball near Caldwell that Caldwell gets trucked.

Yeah, I just quoted myself for truth. Twice. That guy's a beast and a half.

ahhhhhh

Four 0-4 teams, and I am a fan of one of them. Great to be a fan right now...Sweepstakes for Luck!

On ESPN's NFL Primetime they just did a lead in on the Jets-Patriots rivalry. All the had was clips of the Jets talking about the Pats. I don't think the Patriots care about the Jets.

Also, ESPN loves the Jets.

On ESPN's NFL Primetime they just did a lead in on the Jets-Patriots rivalry. All the had was clips of the Jets talking about the Pats. I don't think the Patriots care about the Jets.

Also, ESPN loves the Rex Ryan.

fify..

So I was reading around the webs today and man is Romo getting bashed. And Im not defending him just stating what Ive read. Dion saying he sucks and Cowboys fans are tired of it. Then Cooky Cooley from the Skins was saying how great it was to watch Romo implode like that and how much he'd love to fight him in a cage match. wtc? what a dork.

fify..

So I was reading around the webs today and man is Romo getting bashed. And Im not defending him just stating what Ive read. Dion saying he sucks and Cowboys fans are tired of it. Then Cooky Cooley from the Skins was saying how great it was to watch Romo implode like that and how much he'd love to fight him in a cage match. wtc? what a dork.

Cooley would pwne romo in a cage match ;), it was actually a bit on the radio and kind of funny. To bad Cooley will be gone soon, no need for him with Fred Davis and Mike Sellers.

Tap-in Talking

Cooley would pwne romo in a cage match ;), it was actually a bit on the radio and kind of funny. To bad Cooley will be gone soon, no need for him with Fred Davis and Mike Sellers.

Tap-in Talking

Id hope so him being a TE and a weirdo like that. Romo would rather qualify for the US Open, stuff like that.

Andre Johnson likely out for 3 weeks. Fantasy owners everywhere get wrecked.

Awesome back-handed compliments from Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...arousel_ept_sports_nfl_experts&ysp_frm_woah=1

"I'm going to be honest, I was not surprised. The biggest surprise to me would be that he didn't do it sooner. My last year in Green Bay prior to the first game, I made the remark that this was probably the most talented team that I've ever played on. And of course everyone looked up and was like, 'This guy's off his rocker.'

"We were very, very young; take me out of the mix and we were by far the youngest team in the league. But I could see the talent pool across the board was outstanding. Now our season kind of ended up being a reflection of that. We came close, and I think we took a lot of people by surprise, but guys emerged rather quickly. Aaron had a chance…even though the last couple years it's seemed like he's almost a rookie, he's been around awhile. And I'd like to think that he watched, he learned, and then when he got a chance to play, he brought in his ability which is obviously very good or they wouldn't have drafted him in the first round. He's got tremendous talent, he's very bright and he got a chance to watch and see successful teams do it right.

"And so, he just kind of fell into a good situation. On top of that, he's a good player. I don't think there's any pressure on him now, the talent around him is even better than when I was there. So I'm really kind of surprised it took him so long. In the early part of last year season, it hadn't quite clicked yet and I didn't know it would. I just kind of figured when they hit their stride, they're going to be hard to beat. And that's what happened."

You stay classy Brett.

Wow Favre is really off the deep end here. This is stupid. I can't believe he really said thay.

Pretty snide comments from Favre...shows he has no class what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back