Motorola Droid & Android Thread

I don't even use Tapatalk. I view everything through the browser. Everything is fast enough for me.

You are missing out. Tapatalk is SOOOO easy and works flawlessly.

You are missing out. Tapatalk is SOOOO easy and works flawlessly.

Agreed

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

I don't even use Tapatalk. I view everything through the browser. Everything is fast enough for me.

Tapatalk is one of the few apps out there that are worth every penny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a Droid Bionic today and I'm looking for any advice on things I should do now as far as setups and apps I need to get. I got NFL Mobile as it is free with 4G with all the NFL Redzone and what not without paying the 9.99 VCAST charge. I know everyone says Tapatalk but what does it involve and how much would I use it besides THP? Does it make it that much easier to use rather then getting on the browser?

So has anyone grabbed the new Samsung Galaxy S II yet?

Just got my first smartphone today. My employees and friends have been ridding me for a few years to make the leap. Did it today and could not be happier. Should have done this a while back. I just found the scan app and have been running around the house scanning anything with a bar code. People would tease me b/c I would drop 100's on clubs and putters w/o a thought, but that data plan just gave me problems. I dont know why, the smartphone is the best thing since the VCR. Now, if I can can just move up from a VCR to DVR I will be good. hehe

I dont have a clue as to what tapatalk is but hope to find it and check it out.

SMG

Just got my first smartphone today. My employees and friends have been ridding me for a few years to make the leap. Did it today and could not be happier. Should have done this a while back. I just found the scan app and have been running around the house scanning anything with a bar code. People would tease me b/c I would drop 100's on clubs and putters w/o a thought, but that data plan just gave me problems. I dont know why, the smartphone is the best thing since the VCR. Now, if I can can just move up from a VCR to DVR I will be good. hehe

SMG

I remember my days when first discovering the bar code app, haha I did the same stuff. Good to hear you are having fun man, enjoy it!

Just picked up a Droid Bionic today and I'm looking for any advice on things I should do now as far as setups and apps I need to get. I got NFL Mobile as it is free with 4G with all the NFL Redzone and what not without paying the 9.99 VCAST charge. I know everyone says Tapatalk but what does it involve and how much would I use it besides THP? Does it make it that much easier to use rather then getting on the browser?

At first I used the browser over tapatalk, but after getting it I found it was way better and simpler to use. It is just a simpler interface and it loads faster mainly. More generally, the apps I use the most are: Tapatalk, Google Finance, OOB Golf, Sky Droid, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Banking apps. And my favorite games are: Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, and Need for Speed Shift. Enjoy your new phone man, the Bionics look cool.

Article on the Samsung Nexus Prime, which is apparently getting officially announced on October 11: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19736_...y-nexus-details-point-to-verizon-exclusivity/

I don't need a new Android phone as I'm happy with my HTC Incredible right now, but being a Verizon customer, it would be pretty sweet to have a phone with all of these features. However, I'm not so sure about the Samsung build quality. Is anyone else looking into this phone?

What is that golf app that people use on here that post their scorecard with their score and stats mixed together?

What is that golf app that people use on here that post their scorecard with their score and stats mixed together?

golfshot

that one is 29.99? Is it worth it when there are other free ones? I already have a laser rangefind I really just want something to track my stats and get a handicap from without having to get a legit one from USGA/VSGA. Rather not pay one.

Also i'm looking for a good music app to download music from and get ringtones from. preferably free and a good trusted app. Want the voice of the people who have had android for a bit rather then me going thru with trail and error.

that one is 29.99? Is it worth it when there are other free ones? I already have a laser rangefind I really just want something to track my stats and get a handicap from without having to get a legit one from USGA/VSGA. Rather not pay one.

No there is a free one. its $29 if you want to use the gps version.

Yesterday at work I was informed I was due for an upgrade. So, I went from the Droid 2 to the Bionic. So far, I am extremely happy!

SMG

this is hilarious!!! If you use Google Goggles you can pretty much take pictures of things and they will find it on the web for you to buy. This is pretty handy reallly. How many times have you been at a friends house or a resttaurant and said...I wonder where I cna get one of these...well....

Yesterday at work I was informed I was due for an upgrade. So, I went from the Droid 2 to the Bionic. So far, I am extremely happy!

this is hilarious!!! If you use Google Goggles you can pretty much take pictures of things and they will find it on the web for you to buy. This is pretty handy reallly. How many times have you been at a friends house or a resttaurant and said...I wonder where I cna get one of these...well....

Nice i have the Bionic as well and it is my first smartphone and I love it and won't go away from Droid every I dont think. Bebbled is my favorite game on there and I do my emails and fantasy football on there as well as post when I have free time. NFL Mobile for free is always a huge plus with redzone.

We got my wife the RAZR MAX. It's awesome. I also liked the RAZR M. Gonna see how much data she uses and then get one for myself with a shared plan. May wait for the new HD models.

This phone's specs look pretty boss. I do wonder about the battery life. It is dead sexay

Back