2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG that is too funny! At least you guys got a Kodak moment out of it! Outing is getting closer and the anticpation builds more every day. I can't wait. I need to get a net and mat to hit in my garage over the snowy months in Ohio. So I'm not rusty come outing time...

I can't wait to see One T again. I miss Ike.

I mean seeing everyone else is ok :)

I am looking forward to playing the new courses and seeing the new location. That and seeing One-T again, and of course Yoccos and everyone else.

I can't wait to see One T again. I miss Ike.

I mean seeing everyone else is ok :)

I am looking forward to playing the new courses and seeing the new location. That and seeing One-T again, and of course Yoccos and everyone else.

This is great!! I knew I had friends!

This is great!! I knew I had friends!

I've been too nervous to call you. I think this outing is going to be a great time. I hope we're on the same team or however that works out. Fact, we rock in team events.

I've been too nervous to call you. I think this outing is going to be a great time. I hope we're on the same team or however that works out. Fact, we rock in team events.

nervous for what?

Except the one at the last outing.... hehehehe

ummm...40 beers didnt help our cause

nervous for what?

ummm...40 beers didnt help our cause

Butterflies man! Butterflies lol.

Yeah, the beers didnt help... or did they? This outing is going to be a lot of fun and I prefer the Grand Cypress as cool as PGA National was.

Butterflies man! Butterflies lol.

Yeah, the beers didnt help... or did they? This outing is going to be a lot of fun and I prefer the Grand Cypress as cool as PGA National was.

dude, we get Villas. aka party suites. One-t likes to party

dude, we get Villas. aka party suites. One-t likes to party

So does Yoccos!!! I remember when some of us said we might be going to bed early hahahahahahahaha. Those villas looked amazing. It's gonna be like sharing condos. I cannot wait!

So does Yoccos!!! I remember when some of us said we might be going to bed early hahahahahahahaha. Those villas looked amazing. It's gonna be like sharing condos. I cannot wait!

If I get paired up with Josh Babbit again...I promise I will go to bed "earlier" than usual and not so drunk.

The 40 beers made us even more awesome. Just ask us!

I have never laughed so hard hugging 3 men on an 18th green. The wedding in the back ground really sealed the wonderful moment

I have never laughed so hard hugging 3 men on an 18th green. The wedding in the back ground really sealed the wonderful moment

Hahahaha... This just made me laugh out loud. Hugs are good, especially outing approved hugs.

If I get paired up with Josh Babbit again...I promise I will go to bed "earlier" than usual and not so drunk.

hahaha... I'll go to bed "earlier" too.....

We were laughing so hard thinking we were irritating the group behind us and they had no idea. The wedding was very touching as well, nice of them to invite us!

Hahahaha... This just made me laugh out loud. Hugs are good, especially outing approved hugs.

hahaha... I'll go to bed "earlier" too.....

I woke you up that morning...you were out like a light and I was running to get to the first tee...hahaha

We were laughing so hard thinking we were irritating the group behind us and they had no idea. The wedding was very touching as well, nice of them to invite us!

Good times. Makes me miss you two and now I am sad knowing I have to go against you twow at 2.0(if I get in)

I woke you up that morning...you were out like a light and I was running to get to the first tee...hahaha

Good times. Makes me miss you two and now I am sad knowing I have to go against you twow at 2.0(if I get in)

Hahaha... I was out cold. Don't put me near a couch or bed if I've been drinking. Seriously, I'll fall asleep. It does make me sad too One T... But the balance of power was too great with all of us on the same team. Just too great.

Hahaha... I was out cold. Don't put me near a couch or bed if I've been drinking. Seriously, I'll fall asleep. It does make me sad too One T... But the balance of power was too great with all of us on the same team. Just too great.

I would agree....we were too much for Team Hackers

Hahaha. We really had no clue. I don't know how, but we didn't even see it happening. Probably because we were looking for one of The Belbs monster drives.

Hahaha. We really had no clue. I don't know how, but we didn't even see it happening. Probably because we were looking for one of The Belbs monster drives.

how do you not notice 4 dudes being borderline Gay on an 18th green of the home of the Honda Classic?

how do you not notice 4 dudes being borderline Gay on an 18th green of the home of the Honda Classic?

I wish I had a good answer for you bro, but I don't. I actually wish I would have seen it though. I would have been like "WTF are those guys doing", and then probably just started laughing.

Yeah going against us doesn't matter as long as you're there. We'll still hang out and have just as much fun no matter who's team we're all on....just like at the outing in May.

You have nothing on me bro.

Hug it out b!tches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back