The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which otter box did you have biggsy? Was it the size you didnt like? Ive gone through so many cases because I start hating them after I buy them.

Don't know the model, but the beefy one with two plastic shell pieces that clip together and then a silicone cover. More streamline than the 3 versions, but still ended up hating it.

I prefer my phone as close to naked as I can get it because Im a pocket carrier and even the Commuter is still a little too thick for my liking. The protection they offer is pretty good though.

Yeah I have accidentally drop mine once or twice. This case has saved my phone. Awesome. I carry it in the pocket too.

Yup, I got the plastic one too from eBay I think that was 6 of them for $2 or maybe even less. I buy all my iPhone accessories from eBay they are so much cheaper. I got an extra cord to charge my phone in the car and that was about $5 too.

I know right? If i bought my accessories in the apple store I would've paid well over 60 bucks. Instead I don't think I've even paid 10, shipping included.

I love with the os5 how I'll get a push alert and it won't interrupt your task and you don't have to click off the alert. It pops up at the top of the screen and then disappears.

I went front and back...just don't get UV protective ones as they tend to be 'cloudy' and make the screen look darker

What screen protectors do you guys recommend? (front and/or back)

What screen protectors do you guys recommend? (front and/or back)

Id been a long time screen protector user and just recently went back to a naked screen. The iPhone screen is too nice to cover up IMO. I think the ones at the Apple store are the best one if you want to use one.

I know right? If i bought my accessories in the apple store I would've paid well over 60 bucks. Instead I don't think I've even paid 10, shipping included.

Exactly! I don't think I spent more than $10 either. Especially because half those places give free shipping and everything is dirt cheap.

so in love with that.....hard to believe that Apple seems to have gotten this right on the first try.....totally jinxed myself now

I love with the os5 how I'll get a push alert and it won't interrupt your task and you don't have to click off the alert. It pops up at the top of the screen and then disappears.

You guys are all funny in here. It's like a constant flow of jizz over a phone.

Us iPhone people are simple folk.

If you think this is bad, you should check out an apple forum, nerds loving this stuff more than us.

Plus, iMessage is sweet.

You sound like your having trouble hitting a ball left handed. Try the other side please

If you think this is bad, you should check out an apple forum, nerds loving this stuff more than us.

Plus, iMessage is sweet.

The more I use it the more I like it. Its pretty awesome.

I just found out the maps directions show different routes!!! Thst is so cool!

I just found out the maps directions show different routes!!! Thst is so cool!

That is sick. I noticed that on my iPad last night. Didn't know if it was on the iPhone. Awesome.

I thought you were a self proclaimed "man of the people".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny video from Late Night about Siri...

Jealousy gets you nowhere ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eff you wildblue! I have a 5 update that's says "about 3 hours". Than I have the 3 hour OS5 update. To bad I am getting up at 2:45am for work tomorrow. Bring fiber to the country beeyatch's!

Tap-in Talking

I am backing up the old phone and getting ready to launch the 4S - big day!!!

geez are you on dial up? lol

Eff you wildblue! I have a 5 update that's says "about 3 hours". Than I have the 3 hour OS5 update. To bad I am getting up at 2:45am for work tomorrow. Bring fiber to the country beeyatch's!

Tap-in Talking

My girlfriend dropped hers within an hour of just gettin it, shattered the back . This shocked me because she's not dumb or ditzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back