Status
Not open for further replies.
1,000 pages of BANTER!

Bantering away may now continue.....

But I bet you he'll rock the crap out of a buxton leather shoulder bag :alien:

Fifyd!!!

It is a satchel. Indiana Jones has one.

I bet cookie goes to yoga.

Wife has been trying to get me to but I just don't have the desire to right now.

Of course he does. He's a Texan who doesn't eat meat. He's an American that doesn't eat cheese. But I bet you he'll rock the crap out of a leather staff bag :alien:

Dude, your killing me as you have no idea how much I love cheese. No kidding: I got to over 200 pounds in high school because everyday I would sit there after school with potato chips and a block of longhorn or colby cheese and just go to town. 3 months in boot camp took care of 40 pounds though!! LOL

I wonder what other stuff Cookies wife makes him do?

Let me ask One-T if I can create a thread for that. Ha!

Tappin' from my iPad!

We have this specialty grocery store near us. Family owned place that's been around for like 70 years. They sell only prime meat, and have a seafood counter that gets me a little aroused just looking at it. Unfortunately, they are not shy with their pricing. I used to shop there more than I do now. They have their specials posted on a sign on the thside of the building. I drive by today.

Whole prime beef tenderloin. $9.99
16-20 count gulf shrimp. $8.99
Asparagus. $2.69

Sounds like I'm doing a little surf and turf cooking tomorrow. They also always have baking potatoes the size of Jake's head. I think I'll make those double baked.

Kievin

We have this specialty grocery store near us. Family owned place that's been around for like 70 years. They sell only prime meat, and have a seafood counter that gets me a little aroused just looking at it. Unfortunately, they are not shy with their pricing. I used to shop there more than I do now. They have their specials posted on a sign on the thside of the building. I drive by today.

Whole prime beef tenderloin. $9.99
16-20 count gulf shrimp. $8.99
Asparagus. $2.69

Sounds like I'm doing a little surf and turf cooking tomorrow. They also always have baking potatoes the size of Jake's head. I think I'll make those double baked.

Kievin

How much extra do they charge for the BP oil on the gulf shrimp ?

They're relatively oil free.

Kevin

I wish I had the same name as a tour pro.

yoga rocks. I do it Mon/Wed/Fri as long as I am in town. However, I don't get to enjoy the scenery that most of you do. I have an instructor that comes by.
Definitely helps my golf game....

I feel like golfing with people I know, but haven't met. Or haven't met with in a while.

Coming to NC junior?

I might be going to Wiscansin for some surf n turf.

Coming to NC junior?

I might be going to Wiscansin for some surf n turf.

You should. I'll load up on the High Life for you. Of course it's probably too cold for you to play golf.

Kevin

I was exposing my ignorance on The Facebook.

Kevin

You should. I'll load up on the High Life for you. Of course it's probably too cold for you to play golf.

Kevin

Unless the course is closed, I've got gear to play in cold weather buddy. I'm definitely making it up that way at some point. I want to golf all over the place. Kind of the beauty of this whole THP and making friends thing.

I talked to my old drinking buddy this morning. He lives in CO. I asked if he's tried the Guinness Black Lager. He too was intrigued by the commercials. Since he knows I quit drinking he said he would pick some up and give me some feedback.

He called me back about 4:30 from the parking lot of a liquor store where he bought a twelver. He had just chugged one and wanted to give me some instant feedback. What a great friend.

His opinion? Meh. The commercial is better than the beer. Surprisingly watery for Guinness product.

Guess it's not worth falling off the wagon.

Kevin

I talked to my old drinking buddy this morning. He lives in CO. I asked if he's tried the Guinness Black Lager. He too was intrigued by the commercials. Since he knows I quit drinking he said he would pick some up and give me some feedback.

He called me back about 4:30 from the parking lot of a liquor store where he bought a twelver. He had just chugged one and wanted to give me some instant feedback. What a great friend.

His opinion? Meh. The commercial is better than the beer. Surprisingly watery for Guinness product.

Guess it's not worth falling off the wagon.

Kevin

I may have to try some of that.

The Black Lager or drinking in a liquor store parking lot?

Kevin

Haha the Black Lager. I spent too much of my youth drinking in parking lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back