Cleveland Black Driver Video Preview

Getting ready to record a new THP Radio Show for everybody with the people behind the Cleveland Black line. Lots of information for everybody coming soon.

This made my day. Thanks JB.

I've been waiting for this. Can't wait to listen.

Getting ready to record a new THP Radio Show for everybody with the people behind the Cleveland Black line. Lots of information for everybody coming soon.

SWEET! I very much look forward to listening and learning on this subject.

This is great, really looking forward to hear what they have to say about this driver. I have never been so instantly attracted to a club as I was with this driver.

This is great, really looking forward to hear what they have to say about this driver. I have never been so instantly attracted to a club as I was with this driver.

I have yet to see it in person like you guys and I am stoked about it. Been telling all of my golfing buddies and club pro about your experiences on the course with this.

Yeah...this one may end up in the trunk if I'm not careful.

whats the radio show called? or did I just read this wrong. Either way....cant wait to hear it

Looking forward to it.

whats the radio show called? or did I just read this wrong. Either way....cant wait to hear it

Its still an episode of ITR.

Just finished with Nate and this show has a TON of information. I mean a TON! If you like technology, this show has lots of it. It will be coming up this week.

wow! this looks awesome!!! But i still think the raw finish version looks cooler...

I think you are thinking about the Long Tom Raw? That is made by Cobra.

Back