Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

I totally understand...and I dont know if Nina is smart enough to pull something like that off...But she has been the weakest link for 3 shows and then all of a sudden on elimination, she plays 2 holes (7 or 8 shots) almsot perfectly considering the wind....??Women are devious I tell you...lol

No way she is smart enough to pull something like that off, she looks like a deer in the headlights when they cut away to her talking to the camera. She does not deserve to still be on the show, I hope she gets booted next week.

My first reaction: "The F***?!?!?!?!"

My 2 favorites are now gone. Great, why should even watch the show now? This is maybe what I get when my favorite last year won.

My first reaction: "The F***?!?!?!?!"

My 2 favorites are now gone. Great, why should even watch the show now? This is maybe what I get when my favorite last year won.
Because Mallory is still in it!

I agree she is attractive and a good golfer but Nicole and Joe were my favorites still.

Because Mallory is still in it!

I like Mallory and she is sneaky in this show, there is a reason she is still around and could be for a while yet.

She looks better the less makeup she has on. She looks hideous in the interviews in the house.

I wasn't looking at her face during the interviews tonight.

I am so glad Nina is gone, I think they have the right people for the last four.

They did it again. When Nina was seemingly in every commercial this week talking junk, you had to figure her time was up.

I sensed the same thing. Nina has had an ongoing feud with Andy. It's not as obvious in the episodes as in web videos on GolfChannel.com. For whatever reason they've downplayed it on Tuesdays. Brief reference but nothing like the digs that Andy has taken against Nina back at the house after the day's play. Andy's team would be sitting there winding down and seemingly out of nowhere Andy rips Nina in several consecutive comments. Keep in mind Nina is on the other team so he said it behind her back.

Early in tonight's episode Mallory was paired with Andy in a scramble format against Nina and Julien. Andy hit several poor shots and each time Big Break cut to a clip of Nina during confessional saying that Mallory was carrying the other team. I concluded Nina was gone and it was her last chance to return the digs at Andy.

Anyway, imagine Nicole watching this episode tonight, after Nina played -1 golf over two holes in elimination against her. Got to be maddening. Better yet, imagine when Nina joined the other eliminated contestants just one day after Nicole was ousted, and Nicole heard the details of Nina's play -- two balls in the drink, a triple bogey, and missed short putts all day.

Mallory played great on tonight's show, save for the plop shot into the bunker. She played better than anyone overall tonight.

Mark's play was again disappointing, especially after he mentioned how this was his kind of weather.

Andy passing on the captaincy was ridiculous.

Brutal conditions on tonight's episode, I gotta say it, when the wind blows a tree over...it's time to go to the 19th hole and have a drink!

I am also petitioning my course to plant some of those ball rejecting bushes at my course...lol... How lucky was that? Bounces off the bush to keep from going OB!

All in all, glad Nina is gone.

Under Julien's name it always says he played on the Nationwide Tour in 2010. Not well. I looked it up. He made 2 of 18 cuts.

She looks better the less makeup she has on. She looks hideous in the interviews in the house.

Totally agree with you JRod. Such a heavy hand applying the stuff it makes me cringe.

As for the rest of the remaining shows, I'm hoping we get an Andy-Julien throw down and I'm pulling for Mallory to win it all.

I thought for a second I was watching myself on tv with some of those shots that were hit.

I guess Nina's a fair weather golfer. She looked awful last night, and I suppose it was her time to say good bye. I don't know if Mallory will win it all or not. Andy and Julien seem to be the best of the bunch but Mallory made it as the last female and that's cool. The weather and conditions were amazing. Couldn't believe that Andy tried to hit a 55* from 120 out in the wind. Of course he came up short.

Nina just mailed it in this show, and to call someone out for carrying the other team. Hello pot, this is kettle.....YOUR BLACK.

Nicole has got to be pissed watching this and knowing Nina played well for two holes and it sent her home.

Crazy weather, I think Andy played it smart turning down the captain spot, with weather like that you never know what's going to happen so at least give yourself a chance that if your team loses you might not be in the elimination. The whole point of the show is to win and he put himself in the best position to do that.

Andy's move to turn down the captaincy, while smart, struck a horrible tone with me...come on, man! Man up! He's the only one out of the final four that I really want to lose.

I think that, given the conditions, they played respectably. However, I am still surprised when they pull out their high lofted wedges in such wind, totally blow the shot, and then act bewildered.

Back