The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all dude, its fact that if he throws for a ton of yards and some TD's his untimely INT's dont matter as much in PPR. I was just stating as much is all.

PPR does NOT have ANY impact on a QB scoring in fantasy football. TDs are still worth the same, yards are still worth the same and INTs are still worth the same. Unless a QB catches some passes, there is NO difference at all!

This just in. Dez will score 96 points today. All in the 1st half

PPR does NOT have ANY impact on a QB scoring in fantasy football. TDs are still worth the same, yards are still worth the same and INTs are still worth the same. Unless a QB catches some passes, there is NO difference at all!

I understand that. But the QB throwing for a ton of yards does. Thats what was being discussed. 500 facetious yards and TD's absolutely outweigh a couple INT's.

Oct 30, 20117:00 AMCombination
  • Cincinnati at SeattleSeattle +1.501.91Open
  • New England at PittsburghNew England -32.00Open
  • Detroit at DenverDetroit -31.80Open
  • Washington v BuffaloBuffalo -4.501.95Open
Possible Payout: 67.09Bet Price: 13.42
Oct 30, 20116:52 AMCombination (6.0 – Point Teaser)
  • Miami at NY GiantsNY Giants -4TeaserOpen
  • Arizona at BaltimoreBaltimore -7TeaserOpen
  • New Orleans at St LouisNew Orleans -8TeaserOpen
  • Minnesota at CarolinaMinnesota +9.50TeaserOpen
  • Jacksonville at HoustonJacksonville +16TeaserOpen
  • Indianapolis at TennesseeTennessee -2TeaserOpen
Possible Payout: 35.00Bet Price: Teaser

First bets of the day, I have a teaser bet for the morning games as I don't really like any of the games. For the afternoon games I decided to parlay my bets as I am really confident about all those pics.

I will have a lot of money on the sunday night game though but haven't decided yet which way I"m going to bet.

Dez will get shut down. Homo will throw 3 pix. The eagles win 38-17

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Curious to see how Ponder plays today. He looked good last week and I was wrong about him it seemed being able to handle all the throws.

Curious to see how Ponder plays today. He looked good last week and I was wrong about him it seemed being able to handle all the throws.

Ponder pondering with OEM Kevin.

Percy Harvin looks like a good RB.

The Dolphins just had a nice drive against the Giants to take a 7-0 lead. 66 yards in 11 plays.

The early games blow.

Dolphins go up 14-3 over the Giants midway thru the 2nd quarter.

I truly would rather be watching the Panthers beat up on the Viqueens than the Doplhins beat up on the Ginots.

Kevin

I truly would rather be watching the Panthers beat up on the Viqueens than the Doplhins beat up on the Ginots.

Kevin
Only game we have until 3. Then we get Patriots-Steelers and Lions-Broncos.

Kevin

It's a pretty good game so far. The Vikings have something good in Ponder.

Did the Saints just decide to take the day off? Or are they just toying with the Rams and will decide to play after the half?

LOL @ CJ on the bench in the red zone. NATE SCORES!!

Panthers need a good 2nd half to pull this one out! Go Panthers!
adbee26a-9b61-3952.jpg

Tapatalkin

I love seeing Cam vs Ponder. A nice look into the future.

What the hell is up with CJ? If you cant run on the Colts you really do have problems. 10 for 22 today? The dude has checked out yo

These morning games all blow.

These morning games all blow.

I agree with JB, the Panters Vikings game is pretty good if not just for the QB's playing. 21-14 game right now too. Think its the best game on right now.

I love seeing Cam vs Ponder. A nice look into the future.

Agreed. It's been great to watch today.

I agree with JB, the Panters Vikings game is pretty good if not just for the QB's playing. 21-14 game right now too. Think its the best game on right now.

I'll switch over to that game then, this Miami NY game just sucks.

Look at Reggie go! 94 yards today and of course no TD's lol wtc

Armanti Edwards could be the worst punt returner in the NFL. He has happy feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back