The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if making it to the big dance known as MC 2.0 is not reason enough I don't know what is!

Good point. Would say I would go vegan for a week, but I dont think that would be possible.

Good point. Would say I would go vegan for a week, but I dont think that would be possible.

Oh yes, you would. Not a doubt in my mind...I know how much you want in on MC 2.0.

Oh yes, you would. Not a doubt in my mind...I know how much you want in on MC 2.0.

True, I would go vegan for a week. Chipolte w/ no meat for every meal, that works for me!

Night of the Living Dead is one of the most innacurate zombie movies ever. Great, hell yes! Accurate to the reality of zombies? Nope.

Night of the Living Dead is one of the most innacurate zombie movies ever. Great, hell yes! Accurate to the reality of zombies? Nope.

I agree. I love zombie movies. Dawn of the dead freaked me out when I first saw the original.

Do I even need to point out the problem with this phrase, lol.

I agree. I love zombie movies. Dawn of the dead freaked me out when I first saw the original.

Dawn of the Dead is a great zombie movie. I also like Zombieland, though that isn't really a zombie movie. It still has zombies and it very funny. Plus, it generally follows the realities of zombies well.

Dawn of the Dead is a great zombie movie. I also like Zombieland, though that isn't really a zombie movie. It still has zombies and it very funny. Plus, it generally follows the realities of zombies well.

And woody was hilarious in that movie.

Eye candy.

She is really attractive. And she strikes me as rather intelligent, which is odd for a Hollywood actress. Just those little things.

Plus, it generally follows the realities of zombies well.

This may be one of the best sentences ever. "Realities of zombies" - hilarious.

Did you know that between a zombie and a shark, a shark would win.

I'm not sure where you guys are getting all of the humor. Some movies portray zombies as they actually are, and some don't. And yes, a shark would obviously won because zombies can't swim.

A Zombie-Shark would kill everything though.

Okay, I wasn't 100% sure you were being sarcastic, but now I am. Well played.
I'm not sure where you guys are getting all of the humor. Some movies portray zombies as they actually are, and some don't. And yes, a shark would obviously won because zombies can't swim.

Not possible. The shark would turn into a zombie and thus the zombie wins!

Wtf is going on here. Zombie sharks?

Oh you young kids and your lack of Zombie movie classics.

The forum is an odd place today. Zombie sharks and Winn McAnorexia...

The forum is an odd place today. Zombie sharks and Winn McAnorexia...

What's odd is that a group of intelligent people talking about zombie movies didn't get an reference to Zombi 2.

Intelli-what? That some sorta Yankee insult??? Them be fightin words, sunny.
What's odd is that a group of intelligent people talking about zombie movies didn't get an reference to Zombi 2.

If Tebow turned into a zombie he'd be unstoppable. That talent and heart in a relentless search for flesh.

Too many movies give the wrong idea of zombies. Zombies cannot swim. They would fall to the bottom of the water and just walk on the floor. An angry shark would destroy a zombie. Zombies are creatures created by a virus, an they are not afraid of light. You can only kill them by shooting them in the head or burning them. They can't think. They just move towards live flesh and try to eat it. They are not constrained by things such as fatigue. Zombies are zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back