The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I sensed oysters and lobster.

Kevin

Better neighbors I bet too, I heard you used to live next to a real D#$k and @$$hole

Yeah, and they were constantly arguing with each other. The d*ck felt like the arsehole was always messing up his chances with the ladies.

The addiction? Dude, it was tough. It led to a divorce, which then led to an alcohol problem. In all honesty, I was in a pretty bad spot, and my little brother helped me out of it. He offered me some additional work (at nights and on weekends), and it kept me focused on that and not what I was in to. I'm forever grateful.

yeah, I forced my bro to come work for me, it was good for him. best part was he was around college chics. needless to say, he woke up on a few couches and even had some funny moments. They all led to him ending up where he is...he should hate me! heheehe

I thought I sensed oysters and lobster.

Kevin

dude, it was awesome. I ate so much I am so happy

yeah, I forced my bro to come work for me, it was good for him. best part was he was around college chics. needless to say, he woke up on a few couches and even had some funny moments. They all led to him ending up where he is...he should hate me! heheehe

dude, it was awesome. I ate so much I am so happy
lol if he could only see the future... thats awesome tho cuz i love success stories
i know quite a few ppl that werent successful

I just never started watching it. Wanted to, but I cant jump in mid-series.
How could you say that and not say the shizzest show on the network, SOA?

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I was surfing the web tonight and came across a picture of Esox!

27522_113417215362815_9468_n.jpg

now im craving lobster bisque

You have to go visit my Dad. He makes the most killer Lobster bisk you'll ever have in your life. Something he says he perfected at all those cooking challanges he use to do in the National events.

Where does Mr. SuperTuna live?

cheese farts can clear a room.

Does anybody watch Parenthood? Great show

Like TC stated, I miss pictures on new equipment threads. It makes mobile THPing much, much easier, and makes it easier to view the details of the golf clubs.

Kind of miss the pictures too. The HQ ones at that.

Yes, religiously. I don't know why, but i love Cam.

We are watching this weeks now. I love this show. I don't know why, but I do.

LMAO! "wham bam thank you Cam"

Yes, religiously. I don't know why, but i love Cam.

I don't think this is a Cam. Is that Modern Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back