The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow eagles...cards have luck on their side

Cowboys put up a 40-burger? Wow, Buffalo is really going downhill fast. Score is 44-7 now.

Maclin drops another long pass. Nice.

Year of the contract busts.

Mike Vick signs monster and does not show up as well.
Chris Johnson signs monster and stinks (until today)
Fitzy gets huge deal and starts to stink it up.

That just leaves McCoy and Forte to finish it off.

Fitzgerald has been good today. Very good at that. He has been a major disappointment throughout the season though and so have Vick and Johnson.

Smith gets hit in the hands and doesn't catch it, then Vick throws a pick. The Eagles offense is firing on all cylanders right now. Vick throws two catchable balls that aren't caught, then throws a bad one. If they lose to the Cardinals that would be pathetic.

You forgot about Peyton Manning signing the 5 year $90 million deal and then having season-ending neck surgery.

The Chiefs are just bad. They drop passes too.

Fitzgerald has been good today. Very good at that. He has been a major disappointment throughout the season though and so have Vick and Johnson.

Smith gets hit in the hands and doesn't catch it, then Vick throws a pick. The Eagles offense is firing on all cylanders right now. Vick throws two catchable balls that aren't caught, then throws a bad one. If they lose to the Cardinals that would be pathetic.

You keep bringing up dropped passes, but it's all over the league. It's not like Vick's passes are the only ones dropped.

Wrong guy. Fitzy meaning the QB of the Bills.

Good today? He has 3 INTs

Vick's INT reversed. Throws to Smith on 3rd and 20. Smith catches it 18 yards downfield then falls without being hit 2 yards short of the first down because he saw a defender. Weak play by Smith.

Wrong guy. Fitzy meaning the QB of the Bills.

Oh. Whoops. Didn't Larry also get a big deal recently too? He's been average this season.

I think the Browns just executed the worst field goal I have ever seen. 22 yard field goal....snap rolls back to the holder, then the holder gets the ball down and the kicker hits a duck-hook and misses!

Ribs again...hes out (Vick)

Could the Vick deal start to signal the end of the Reid era in Philly?

FINALLY Chris Johnson does something. I kept him over Ray Rice in a keeper league and have been kicking myself all year long. Wth was I thinking!?

Chiefs are down 17-7 with 11 seconds left and they kick a chip shot field goal. They've already brought in the subs, wtf?
I know they are going to try an onsides kick, but still.

In comes Vince 'Dream Team' Young. Lol. The Eagles better hope Vick comes back. And that's saying something.

I think the Browns just executed the worst field goal I have ever seen. 22 yard field goal....snap rolls back to the holder, then the holder gets the ball down and the kicker hits a duck-hook and misses!

You must not have seen the Boise State miss for the win yesterday. Look it up, it's by far the worst I've ever seen.

Someone in my league just picked up Vince...and now Vick comes back in lol

Saints/ Falcons turned into a pretty good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back