The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is killing me. What happened to the Pats?

Fact: Wes Welker can suck it.

NE Defense :)

If Breaston gets a TD here my league is going to get very very interesting lol

Did I miss something?

I don't like running up the score in college FB but at least it means something there (unfortunately). Trying to throw a touchdown with just over a minute left from the 1 yard line when you have a 4 score lead in the NFL is lower than classless in my book.

I don't like running up the score in college FB but at least it means something there (unfortunately). Trying to throw a touchdown with just over a minute left from the 1 yard line when you have a 4 score lead in the NFL is lower than classless in my book.

Was Brady still playing?

Kevin

Tom Brady drafted himself in fantasy duh! It really isnt a big deal...if a team is losing and decides to not play defense then they deserve to get scored on again. You play to win not to make the other guys feel better about themselves.

Was Brady still playing?

Kevin

Yep.

Of course, KC was a little pathetic, in my book, using their 3 time outs with under 4 minutes to go. You lost KC, let the game end.

On a slightly related topic to tonight, I work for a big software company that is going to be doing business with the Eagles.

I'm a solution engineer, and this coming Sunday's game with the Pats I'm going to be following around the head business guy for the Eagles all night during the game at the Linc, figuring out how our analytics solutions can help him. Should be an interesting afternoon to say the least!

There were a couple comments in here regarding the Packers throwing the ball when they were up 9 at the end of the game yesterday, mainly saying it was risky, but also with a hint of "classless" sprinkled in I think. But the Patriots have been doing that for years. Their coach is a dick.

Kevin

There were a couple comments in here regarding the Packers throwing the ball when they were up 9 at the end of the game yesterday, mainly saying it was risky, but also with a hint of "classless" sprinkled in I think. But the Patriots have been doing that for years. Their coach is a dick.

Kevin

I didn't get the Packer game yesterday so don't know what they did but a 9 pt lead compared to a 24 pt lead, with a minute and change left, 3rd down, and the ball on the 1 yard line is a big difference in my book.

Of course, it doesn't help that the Patriots are my least favorite team in the NFL, though I'd hate that kind of classlessness in any team.

I have no problem with the Pats scoring. The goal on offense is to score touchdowns. If the defense has a problem with it, they should cowboy up and stop them. If a fan doesn't like it, as Warren Sapp said, "Put a jersey on."

Yeah, I mean the Chiefs could you know, stop them???? What a bunch of turds. They cost me a win this week. Danny Woodhead? REALLY?

Yeah, I mean the Chiefs could you know, stop them???? What a bunch of turds. They cost me a win this week. Danny Woodhead? REALLY?

Pat's D kept me in first :p I played against woodhead too and had my worst ever week. Btw great team name "Morning WoodHead"

Heard an interesting stat about the games coming up on Thanksgiving this Thursday. All six teams were winners this past weekend. And the Dolphins look like they may be a much tougher test then people have been giving them credit for too. They've been playing pretty good football.

Tim Tebow is the most prolific passer in SEC history? Did I hear that right? I know the SEC is not the NFL but wow.

Kyle Orton to the rescue for Chicago or Houston? Adam Schefter is reporting that he got cut by the Broncos today. Yoccos, do you want the Neckbeard back in the Windy City?

Heard an interesting stat about the games coming up on Thanksgiving this Thursday. All six teams were winners this past weekend. And the Dolphins look like they may be a much tougher test then people have been giving them credit for too. They've been playing pretty good football.

Tim Tebow is the most prolific passer in SEC history? Did I hear that right? I know the SEC is not the NFL but wow.

you didnt know this?

I have no problem with the Pats scoring. The goal on offense is to score touchdowns. If the defense has a problem with it, they should cowboy up and stop them. If a fan doesn't like it, as Warren Sapp said, "Put a jersey on."

well said!

I just learned the Broncos are the worst in the league on 3rd down since Tebow. Can they keep winning? Maybe, but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back