Tour Angle 144 - THP Preview

One thing that I want to mention is that I think reviewing training aids can be a little tough since many are best used over the course of months or even an entire season. My goal is to evaluate how well they do what they say they will and their value relative to the cost. I can't really say whether they end up making me a better golfer until much farther down the road.

One thing that I want to mention is that I think reviewing training aids can be a little tough since many are best used over the course of months or even an entire season. My goal is to evaluate how well they do what they say they will and their value relative to the cost. I can't really say whether they end up making me a better golfer until much farther down the road.

Very well put hawk and an important aspect to point out. I for one have the habit of wanting something that "fixes" me right now, that's a lot to ask of any product.

I'm looking forward to what you have to say Hawk. This is a neat little tool, and I hope it comes out in lefty at some point!

Everything I've heard says that it will, which I like to see.

Any updates? Interested in this. Hawk, did you see any significant improvements. I don't know if I do struggle from casting or have a poor takeaway. Would this still benefit me?

Any updates? Interested in this. Hawk, did you see any significant improvements. I don't know if I do struggle from casting or have a poor takeaway. Would this still benefit me?
All the updates from this point on are in the review thread.

Where is this?

Back