Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

About the only way og's team wins is if they do play all their golf at cypress point, wherever that is.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

:laughing: I didn't even catch that. When we were having the GA Get Together, he called Old Union "Union Point" and Butternut "Hickory Nut". Now Grand Cypress has been changed to "Cypress Point". Poor OG...come get your meds.

Team Nicklaus is going to win this outing so easy you guys will not invite us back.:blob: I mean you will all be crying the blues come Sunday night after we kick your butts off Cypress Point :eek:... Too bad but that's the way the old ball bounces when you are messing with power .. You get shocked :bulgy-eyes:

Hey we don't want to talk about old balls bouncing... Keep that to your self please...

Im heading down to Orlando next week for a work trip and am thinking Ill play a round at Grand Cypress to prep for the outing. What do you guys think is the best course to play?

Im heading down to Orlando next week for a work trip and am thinking Ill play a round at Grand Cypress to prep for the outing. What do you guys think is the best course to play?

North/South

If we're declaring allegiance, I'd say I support Team Maikis... Oh wait, I forgot that they didn't include all the legends. :D

Actually though, here is where my support goes:

Team Faldo
One-T
yorkem
MattyKrack17
badass
Buckjob
bullfrog41775

ANNNNDDDD Unfriend :D

Team Snead does not have competition......period.

Thanks ddec! I booked a tee time on Monday for the North/South courses.. The guy said the course is in great shape as the LPGA is there this week.

Have fun in Orlando Badass! The course should be in great shape after the LPGA Tour.

You'll have a blast on the North/South and it's certainly an excellent and challenging course. It just doesn't top the New Course in terms of fun for me.

Thanks ddec! I booked a tee time on Monday for the North/South courses.. The guy said the course is in great shape as the LPGA is there this week.

North/South will be a blast. Enjoy your round, and if you have time for a second take biggsy's advice and have a crack at The New Course. It's loads of fun to play.

Team Faldo is still going to win this shindig! I can't wait till the awards ceremony. All of you NON-Team Faldo participants will be staring up at TEAM FALDO (on the podium accepting the win) with WINNERS ENVY! GO TEAM FALDO!!!!

Team Faldo is still going to win this shindig! I can't wait till the awards ceremony. All of you NON-Team Faldo participants will be staring up at TEAM FALDO (on the podium accepting the win) with WINNERS ENVY! GO TEAM FALDO!!!!

Team Faldo is reminding me of the Philadelphia Eagles. Awful lot of press for a team that can't live up to their own hype...

I think the only way team Faldo wins if there is a major shake up of the teams and different people are on that team. :alien:

Team Faldo is reminding me of the Philadelphia Eagles. Awful lot of press for a team that can't live up to their own hype...

It's okay. There are no animal abusers on Team Faldo, so we should be just fine. You can't win them all but we will win just enough of the competitions to put us on top! And Taking a bow after our acceptance ceremony.

You shouldn't be counting your chickens on Thanksgiving morning.

I think the only way team Faldo wins if there is a major shake up of the teams and different people are on that team. :alien:

Listen to White Rhino, he knows exactly what it would take for team Faldo to win. Smart fellow for sure.

I know there are a lot of you guys wanting to be on TEAM FALDO. Wanting to be apart of the winning team. I'm sure if you beg JB by PM he will be more than happy to laugh at all of you wanting to be on the FALDO BAND WAGON!

TY DD, glad to see there is intelligent life in the great state of Georgia. It just must of skipped over Gray huh?

No sir, KellyBo lives in Gray Georgia. :D

I know there are a lot of you guys wanting to be on TEAM FALDO. Wanting to be apart of the winning team. I'm sure if you beg JB by PM he will be more than happy to laugh at all of you wanting to be on the FALDO BAND WAGON!

Somehow that second sentence looks wrong here. I dunno why you keep associating winning team with team Faldo. You are getting as loopy as a guy who is taking everyone to his woodshed. Snap out of it and get back into reality!!!!

GOod point there DD. THen perhaps it missed the male population of Gray...LOL

It's kinda looking like it to those of us here at THP, lol.

TY DD, glad to see there is intelligent life in the great state of Georgia. It just must of skipped over Gray huh?

Skipped over who? I tell ya what you wantabes just keep on blowing that smoke about being able to hang with the Dream Team and just maybe we will let you tote our trophies to the car.

Skipped over who? I tell ya what you wantabes just keep on blowing that smoke about being able to hang with the Dream Team and just maybe we will let you tote our trophies to the car.

any team known as the Dream Team is what 1 out 3. Of course this one has the man the myth the legend...

aefcac93-d3aa-37c9.jpg

--
tapatalk

Thats right guys, keep up the banter with OG... All these little comments just motivate him, his bulletin board is full of material and come May he is going to be hunting you guys down like a hungry lion going after a wounded little deer.

Back