The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to even get that organized? Could you imagine trying to tell 18,000 people where to stand and not to move?

If you have been in the service you can easily imagine being told to stand in one place and not to move, but you would not be the one telling them where to do it. :D

I love THP

What happens when THP hits 1 million posts?

What happens when THP hits 1 million posts?

I can only assume the same thing that happens when God divides by zero. A black hole forms where it happens.

Fellas I just got home from slaying a pound of the most delicious pulled pork this side of NC. Man I was literally in hog heaven, the motorcycle ride home was quite unfun though.

--
tapatalk

That must be something that they teach in private school and don't let us public schoolers in on

I can only assume the same thing that happens when God divides by zero. A black hole forms where it happens.

That must be something that they teach in private school and don't let us public schoolers in on

Eh. That's what happens. But mine is just a guess. What do you think?

oh s***!!

zE4Kn.jpg

Memphis has the best BBQ. I'm kinda convinced.

Some of the newest members have been quite.... combative.

Memphis has the best BBQ. I'm kinda convinced.

Meh, I've had it on Beale street a few times. Gimme pulled pork anytime over dry ribs.

--
tapatalk

Friend sent this to me and I have to share it.

Meh, I've had it on Beale street a few times. Gimme pulled pork anytime over dry ribs.

--
tapatalk

I like ribs the best of the BBQed meats. Then brisket, Followed by pulled pork.

Kevin

I like ribs the best of the BBQed meats. Then brisket, Followed by pulled pork.

Kevin

I was just recently turned on to brisket. I get along well with it. Pulled pork was seriously the first meat I ever ate, been a fan ever since.

--
tapatalk

When brisket is done right; slow and smoked, I dont think Ive had anything better. And in Texas ;)

When brisket is done right; slow and smoked, I dont think Ive had anything better. And in Texas ;)

Why did you have to go a ruin a great post by mentioning texass :act-up:

--
tapatalk

Lol. Austin by far has the hottest women ever. I don't know how they got so lucky. I didn't want to leave that airpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back