Hole of The Day: Video Edition

nndosi, loved the vids man. That fw looked super narrow off the tee and I thought that putt was going in. Thanks for sharing.

nndosi that was a great first video. I loved the framing on the third video and you've got a nice swing!

Duey! Great hole! Man with play like that, we've got the Outing competition in the bag!

Thanks Doc, but not looking like I get to join the outing this time. I'll still be supporting you all though.

Gotta love the enthusiasm, omikey. How can I stay frustrated when you're so energetic! I'll be back on the course sometime next week, and hopefully, I'll be able to take a video of a par...or maybe a birdie. I had ONE birdie this round, and of course it wasn't on camera...LOL...

nndosi, loved the vids man. That fw looked super narrow off the tee and I thought that putt was going in. Thanks for sharing.

That fw is definitely narrow for the first bit, and then opens up around 150-160 yards in. I've put so many balls in that water hazard.

Nice job on the vid nndosi! A few of use have bought the 42" collapsible tripod from Wally World...it's very compact and will fit in your bag and it's less that 15 bucks.

Nice job on the vid nndosi! A few of use have bought the 42" collapsible tripod from Wally World...it's very compact and will fit in your bag and it's less that 15 bucks.

Sounds like a plan! Will be needing to pick one up soon...

Gotta love the enthusiasm, omikey. How can I stay frustrated when you're so energetic! I'll be back on the course sometime next week, and hopefully, I'll be able to take a video of a par...or maybe a birdie. I had ONE birdie this round, and of course it wasn't on camera...LOL...

GIDDY UP !!!!!!!

That's whut we're talking about RIGHT THERE !!!! WAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

mine either :laughing:

Thanks Doc, but not looking like I get to join the outing this time. I'll still be supporting you all though.

Man that sucks! I must have missed that announcement. I would have loved to have you on the team!

Nice first vid nndosi! I'd love to get together and play sometime. Lefties rule btw.

Oh, and I loved your "Gotta love the Di11's!". :D

Nice first vid nndosi! I'd love to get together and play sometime. Lefties rule btw.

Oh, and I loved your "Gotta love the Di11's!". :D

Would love to get together and play. You're all the way up in north Jersey, but the trip would be worth it!

Would love to get together and play. You're all the way up in north Jersey, but the trip would be worth it!

Yeah next season or something we can meet halfway.

Here's another hole I played today. Sorry for the bad focus on the green. I gotta get that tripod...

That was also a nice hole. Good looking swing you've got.

Thanks, Damaikis. For sure we need to play a round or two next season.

Good videos Nate...I can feel your pain. :D

Played 9 holes today, shot a 41 (1 birdie and a double on 18). Here is my HOTD video from #16, a Par 4.

[video=youtube_share;j58-GuktC8U]http://youtu.be/j58-GuktC8U[/video]

NICE GOING W.E. !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL at that lil Victory Lap on that tap in :D

Whew! Around the rim, but it dropped, and that's all that matters. great par, W.E.

Nice hole WE! That was a great 5 iron shot, and I love the shades. Make you look cool.

NICE GOING W.E. !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL at that lil Victory Lap on that tap in :D

Whew! Around the rim, but it dropped, and that's all that matters. great par, W.E.
If it would have lipped out I would have just laughed.

Nice hole WE! That was a great 5 iron shot, and I love the shades. Make you look cool.
That's why I wear them! I played with the Burner 2.0s today, first round with them since getting the Wilson Staff V2s, it was nice having the confidence in the 5 iron to hit it 200ish yards.

If it would have lipped out I would have just laughed.

That's why I wear them! I played with the Burner 2.0s today, first round with them since getting the Wilson Staff V2s, it was nice having the confidence in the 5 iron to hit it 200ish yards.

I was actually wondering about that. I didn't think from the review thread that you could knock a V2 5 iron that far. Either way, amazing shot. I wish I could do that.

Back