Chevron World Challenge (Spoilers)

nor I...

what a chip,takes guts to play a shot like that....well done!!!!

Didn't know you could do that....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

seen it done a few times,adam scott did it at the presidents cup at the 3rd(i think) when choi put him at the very back of the green and the bunker was in the way of his line.

Try it sometime. It's fun, and most courses love it when daily fee players do it.

Kevin

In the rulebook the entire golf course is considered 1 playing surface, aside from hazards. That's why when you take your club lengths from a drop, you can end up on the fairway or green.

Didn't know you could do that....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
There's a green at Riviera with a sand trap in the moiddle of it. You have to do it there.

In the rulebook the entire golf course is considered 1 playing surface, aside from hazards. That's why when you take your club lengths from a drop, you can end up on the fairway or green.

Gotcha, makes sense. I think Gary Woodland got relief today and his club length ended up putting him on the green. Was right when I turned it on, so I don't know exactly what happened.

There's a green at Riviera with a sand trap in the moiddle of it. You have to do it there.

Only if you're behind the bunker. :D Tigger closer again... Needs to make a putt soon.

Remember when you used to think he would actually make that putt?

Code:
Try it sometime. It's fun, and most courses love it when daily fee players do it.

I think I'll see how it goes over on the practice green first.

Tigger could go ahead with a reachable par 5 coming up... Or he could fail like yesterday. Anything's possible.

Laying up? Interesting play by tiger

Did the leaderboard just show that everyone else is finished? And these guys have three holes to go?

Tigger could go ahead with a reachable par 5 coming up... Or he could fail like yesterday. Anything's possible.

You're really saying something there.

Kevin

No only 2 groups left on the course now.
Ahh, Choi and Woodland. But they are on 18. Still, these guys are kinda lacking in the pace.

Wedge v wedge coming up!

Back