The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I am shocked by Tebow's statline this week. If he can continue to do that I will be very impressed, and will absolutely admit I was wrong.

I dislike Tebow, but it looks like he really played well this week. Kudos to him and great job. I would love to see him keep it up because he's a good kid, I just don't see him doing so. Great job today for Timmy Terrific!

Tebow is going to start getting some MVP consideration.

Kevin

So what will the excuse be this week on why Tebow stinks? Last week it was because they were not scoring any points and it was all defense. So this week they score 35. Also had 2 TD passes, which is also not bad for a guy that cannot throw. 5-1 as a starter for a guy that had his own team seemingly set him up for failure seems pretty good to me.

It's funny to me that he has a better record in his first 10 games than the man he's working for, Elway. Of course we all know what Elway went on to do, but it seems people put so much emphasis now on stats instead of just getting the win. The kid knows how to win.

Tough being a Vikings fan right now. Retired my jerseys for the year.

You just now did that? Shoot! Haha it's fine as long as we can actually draft well this coming year I'll be happy.

TEBBBBOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! 6-1 as a starter 10 TD's. 1 Int. First place in the division. But he can't play and can't throw..... He just keeps proving people wrong and I freakin love it!!!!

I love the Packers having Randall Cobb on their team.

Kevin

Eventually the Packers will need to play some defense.

Kevin

I do have to say this though..

I'm not taking anything away from Tebow, he's a winner and proves it but I do want to say the vikings secondary is garbage. Atleast 3 plays Tebow just put it in the right spot. Just horrible defense today by the vikings but when it counts Tebow wins.

You just now did that? Shoot! Haha it's fine as long as we can actually draft well this coming year I'll be happy.

Haha, yeah I kept it on just to keep the faith. Then AP got hurt and I chalked the season up as a loss. Our secondary is a mess and defense overall is getting old :(

Eventually the Packers will need to play some defense.

Kevin

Did you know that Clay Matthews is overrated?

Why can't Nicks move over 3-5 yards. In the last two weeks he has had so many catches "just out of bounds"

I'm having a sneaky feeling Eli is close to throwing another pick.

Kevin

Oh, oh. My sneaky feeling was about the wrong QB.

Kevin

Objectively speaking - that was an awful throw by Rodgers.

If the Packers win this game, they will have a very good shot at going undefeated. To do so they would have to win the rest of their games.

If the Packers win this game, they will have a very good shot at going undefeated. To do so they would have to win the rest of their games.

Really, they have to win the rest of their games to go undefeated? I never would have guessed that. :wink:

Really, they have to win the rest of their games to go undefeated? I never would have guessed that. :wink:

Seems pretty obvious to me. :D I think they might do it. But today is the biggest test. I still think the Niners will beat them in the playoffs.

There's a nice bounce back. Rodgers looked like Tebow on that drive with the running and the throwing and the scoring of the touchdown with a pass.

Kevin

Matthews with a sack-fumble. Goodness that guy is overrared.

There's a nice bounce back. Rodgers looked like Tebow on that drive with the running and the throwing and the scoring of the touchdown with a pass.

Kevin

Well that pass was probably the limit of Tebow's range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back