Chevron World Challenge (Spoilers)

SHORT GAME CONTEST!!! Lol. Who will do better?

Remember when wedge play and short game play used to be Woods' ballpark? Now they are saying it's Zach's.

273 and the new tiger lays up. If that is the strategy I like zack. TW is not confident coming down the stretch. I hope everyone is pay attention. It down to who wants it more!

Did the leaderboard just show that everyone else is finished? And these guys have three holes to go?

Ahh, Choi and Woodland. But they are on 18. Still, these guys are kinda lacking in the pace.

That's the understatement of the day. Yet again, another pro tournament with brutal pace of play.

273 and the new tiger lays up. If that is the strategy I like zack. TW is not confident coming down the stretch. I hope everyone is pay attention. It down to who wants it more!

This wedge v wedge coming up right now could be pretty deciding in telling who wants it more

Think they bet a dollar closest to the hole?

I really thought tiger or Zach would pull away today, I can't believe how close it is. This shows me that Tiger isnt back though because he is not playing well under pressure

Good job Tiger, not hitting the green from 80 yards out with a wedge. What was that?

That was...interesting

So close. Just three or four inches.

Kevin

What's the over/under on the number of times that NBC shows Tiger's approach shot on 18 from last year's tournament between now and the finish of this year's tournament? 10? 15?

Hes not pissing and moaning, thats a good sign.

Tigers still got a better chance than Zach

He isn't throwing clubs and cussing.

But he can't make a putt for crap.

Zachary makes and wins. He misses, TW will birdie 17

Hes not pissing and moaning, thats a good sign.

Tigers still got a better chance than Zach

But he missed. The suspense is killing me. But not really. But there is a lot of suspense.

Yes! Zach made it.

Tiger needs a SeeMore.

BOOM. Nice putt ZJ.

Well, here we go.

I cant believe Tiger did not go for it on that par 5. That may have cost him...

Tiger needs a SeeMore.

BOOM. Nice putt ZJ.

A SeeMore sure would help him. Or a belly putter. If Tigger makes a hole in one on this hole I bet he'll win the tournament.

He looks defeated already walking to 17the with his head down and hands in his pockets

So McDowell "stole" it from Tiger last year. I say he "took" it.

Kevin

Does this seem familiar to everyone else? Eldrick is going to lose by 1 stroke.

Back