The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although our 2 month old put in a good 6 hour sleep last night. I know today's Doc's are against it, but putting her to sleep on her tummy has made a world of difference.

I wish my 1 1/2 year old would sleep past 6:30. Doesn't he know it is Saturday!
I would take 6:30. I dont remember the last time I slept past 6am.
Although our 2 month old put in a good 6 hour sleep last night. I know today's Doc's are against it, but putting her to sleep on her tummy has made a world of difference.
Its the only way mine would ever fall asleep. We would put her on her back, and she would roll over anyway.

I would take 6:30. I dont remember the last time I slept past 6am.

Its the only way mine would ever fall asleep. We would put her on her back, and she would roll over anyway.

Same here. Foster is an early riser. It's cool though b/c so am I. I like the time in the morning I have with him. We watch the golf channel.

Same here. Foster is an early riser. It's cool though b/c so am I. I like the time in the morning I have with him. We watch the golf channel.

Euro tour golf rocks!

If there is one thing I have learned in the 10 months I have been a dad, I know that there are very few universal truths with babies. No two babies are the same.

6 hours of sleep? What is that like man? I am looking forward to mine hitting 4 hours....

Challenge accepted...

triple-decker-beer-pong.jpg

TC and I are men. Most of you should take notice.

Im a morning person myself. On the other hand, my wife is not. I get up early and workout, it's time well spent. My daughter thinks it's funny to watch me workout in the morning, she sits and laughs at me.

Good thing I don't have a kid. School already infringes on my sleep too much. I love sleep,

Good thing I don't have a kid. School already infringes on my sleep too much. I love sleep,

You have to have sex to make a kid Cornell, hahaha

If you aren't even to college yet. You have no idea what it's like to be sleep deprived.

And yes, if you are that concerned with your sleep, kids are not the best idea. I used to sleep like a rock, now if I hear a noise through the monitor I wake up and listen for a moment.

If you aren't even to college yet. You have no idea what it's like to be sleep deprived.

And yes, if you are that concerned with your sleep, kids are not the best idea. I used to sleep like a rock, now if I hear a noise through the motor I wake up and listen for a moment.
I sleep more now with a kid, than I did in College. Granted I did take a full load of classes and work 2 jobs, but sleep was not something I did much in College.

And yes, if you are that concerned with your sleep, kids are not the best idea. I used to sleep like a rock, now if I hear a noise through the motor I wake up and listen for a moment.

Through the motor?

You have to have sex to make a kid Cornell, hahaha

Alright TC, I see you. That was funny, I have to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back