The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carson Palmer throws a terrible INT. Can't do that against the Pack.

No kidding. Couldn't ask for a much better day if you're a Jets fan (minus the Pats winning).

Lost the tie-breaker to the Pats already and they have a very easy schedule so Division was already wrapped up. Now a Pack win and the Jets control their destiny I believe.

Lost the tie-breaker to the Pats already and they have a very easy schedule so Division was already wrapped up. Now a Pack win and the Jets control their destiny I believe.

Oh, I know. It's just always fun to see the Pats lose.

: D

Here is the video of Tom Brady getting angry on the bench after he threw a pick:

Elite back.

Kevin

Thanks for posting that ary, I was on a different game and missed it.

Here is the video of Tom Brady getting angry on the bench after he threw a pick:

Seems like he as had a few frustrating situations like that this year, no?

Wow! You weren't kidding - quite an exchange. Would love to hear what the coach said - he surely wasn't backing down.

Sucks that Philly is getting healthy right in time for the Jets. Philly, Giants, Miami. Not gonna be easy.

Sucks that Philly is getting healthy right in time for the Jets. Philly, Giants, Miami. Not gonna be easy.

Very tough down the stretch. I'd be most worried about that Giants game. I think they're going to come on strong here at the end of the season. Wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs if they make it.

The Raiders can rack up the penalties.

Kevin

Tim Tebow's had hours back there. He's made a bunch of good throws too. A couple of bad ones, but overall not terrible. Bad decision and got picked off though. Should have thrown that one OB.

The Raiders can rack up the penalties.

Kevin

No kidding. Such an undisciplined football team. Really unimpressed with Carson Palmer as well.

Very tough down the stretch. I'd be most worried about that Giants game. I think they're going to come on strong here at the end of the season. Wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs if they make it.

Absolutely. Tonight's game is huge. I dont really root against the Giants and actually like watching them play. Eli def gets it done. But I'm sort of hoping Dallas beats em big tonight and starts a Giants collapse. It would be nice if they weren't playing for anything week 16. But I also want karma on our side. So I'm confused I guess. Haha.

I just saw a stat that the Dolphins clinched their 3rd straight losing season, and 5th losing season in 6 years. That's pretty bad, and I don't just want the coach gone, I want the GM gone as well after this year.

I can't stand the Packers but Jordy Nelson is so good.

Could be a big day for the Chargers. I have to root for them to get back in the playoff race - need a huge game from them next week!!

On his radio show this week, Rodgers said it was time for the coaching staff to get the young tight end Ryan Taylor some chances because he's been working so hard in practice. First play he gets in the game, out of a 4 TE set no less, and Rodgers throws him a TD.

Kevin

Huge day from Plax today. Thanks loser.

On his radio show this week, Rodgers said it was time for the coaching staff to get the young tight end Ryan Taylor some chances because he's been working so hard in practice. First play he gets in the game, out of a 4 TE set no less, and Rodgers throws him a TD.

Kevin

That's awesome. From everything I've seen just a straight Classy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back