THP Fantasy Football Week 14 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un effing real! Even Ryan Grant's scoring for you.
Which is crazy, had 0 TD's on the year, and then he goes off and scores 2 tonight.

Poor fildini, lol.

And somehow hanks' team continues to do the impossible. I love it!

shonn.greene

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

It's a shame I am out of it now because I have a good feeling about this week. All I know is that I am coming back with a vengeance next year!

Hahaha. GG is laying a beat down on me! Doesn't help that my bench has almost as many points as my starters. Oh well, there is always next year, but this year was really fun guys and girl.

Hanks, you simply amaze me.

I want to crack 200 points this week.

Thats awesome man. I'm at 123 right now with marshawn & laurent yet to play in league 3. Poor Johnblahs is getting zipped up. He had great weeks by Antonio Brown & Fitz, but just got let down by the rest of his team.

I want chunky to win this week so bad! That TD by the Packers D is huge! Roll em chunky!

Have my Cowboys jersey on, hope it helps Witten get at least 18. Puttin4 will end up in 1st place though as he finally looks to take over the points for title. Guido and Broadstreet have an interesting battle going into tonight's game, Cruz vs Manningham (with a 2 pt lead).

And it's down to Dez Bryant tonight...

Destiny...

well, I put up the best I could with my team, bout all I can ask for. Just gotta hope Romo and Cruz suck it so I can get the win at least this week. ::knockonwood::

Team Texas dropping 123 to finish the season strong.

And it's down to Dez Bryant tonight...

Destiny...

You aren't very smart are you? At first I thought you were jsut playing along, since you pussed out of the draft and all, but you really are into your not team aren't you?

You aren't very smart are you? At first I thought you were jsut playing along, since you pussed out of the draft and all, but you really are into your not team aren't you?

You all can make fun of me, my team, my ways. But. Wait I'll just save it for my victory speech.

Huh? Are you simple?

haha it just might be better than being selected for the morgan cup. My victory that is.

You all can make fun of me, my team, my ways. But. Wait I'll just save it for my victory speech.
Brady and Gronkowski laugh at your auto-picked team...

Thought I had a chance at you TC1. Dez is pulling his disappearing act though.

Have my Cowboys jersey on, hope it helps Witten get at least 18. Puttin4 will end up in 1st place though as he finally looks to take over the points for title. Guido and Broadstreet have an interesting battle going into tonight's game, Cruz vs Manningham (with a 2 pt lead).
It's looking like you vs. me next week. That sort of sucks that we'll have the #1 and #2 scoring teams facing off week 1 of the playoffs. I just hope my team didn't peak too early, they pretty much kicked ass this week. 145 and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back