THP Fantasy Football Week 14 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is HAM or nothing. I hate ham, I am going to boycott pork! Unless I go HAM, then I might reconsider.

Yeah that is pretty much exactly what his team did. Either HAM or spam. I got HAM :(

My team is finally starting to get it together but I think it is going to be too late.

Wanna know something?

I'm preparing my winning speech. It's going to be special :D

Wanna know something?

I'm preparing my winning speech. It's going to be special :D

Just make sure you have ESPN auto correct on when you're typing it up. Wouldn't want to you to have to deviate on what's been your key all season and I'd hate for you to misspell "Discount Double Check".

I hope AP is a go today. I need him.

I hope AP is a go today. I need him.

I need gerhart to go off or for the vikings to make dang decision about AP so I can make changes. I hate waiting on injury updates.

A couple tough decisions today.
Bengals d vs Houston or eagles d vs Miami

Have to decide if I risk playing Bowe vs Jets or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read that AP is out (according to a team source for whatever that means)

Just read that AP is out (according to a team source for whatever that means)

Thank you, now I can set my lineup.

Have to decide if I risk playing Bowe vs Jets or not.

Full disclosure - Huge Jets fan here. But the biggest game (by far I believe) Revis has allowed to an opponents #1 WR was two weeks ago against Stevie Johnson (8 catches for 75 yards and a TD). Depending on your league, that could be between 13 and 21(in a PPR) pts. So your upside isn't very good with Bowe - prolly not throwing up 12-15 pts.

I am pretty sure that TD to Stevie was the only TD he allowed this year.

Tough to start anyone against him.

Not seeing much else on the inactive reports that weren't expected other than Detroit finally making Kevin Smith inactive this week. I think Orton and Andre Johnson were already ruled out this week. Was J McKnight (Jets) ruled out before this morning (rhetorical since he was ruled out this morning)?

Brady + Gronkowski has been quite the Fantasy Football combination for me this year.

I really screwed up my lineup this week. Should have stuck with the titans d and Tomlinson. Oh well.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

So how do the tiebreakers work? head to head right?

Brady + Gronkowski has been quite the Fantasy Football combination for me this year.

You think? Good lord dude, you're on pace for 180. MJD was a nice asset today.

Look at theannointed1 hoping he gets in.

Me and my brother are in a battle. Kinda wish I would've started Jacksonville's D.

Wow, got a huge game from Julio Jones...but didn't know Ingram was out....OUCH....that one mistake may cost me a shot at the playoffs.

You think? Good lord dude, you're on pace for 180. MJD was a nice asset today.

Look at theannointed1 hoping he gets in.

Me and my brother are in a battle. Kinda wish I would've started Jacksonville's D.

MJD went crazy today, unreal the stats he put up. And to think I was nervous about getting beat by Fildini after the Thursday night game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And somehow hanks' team continues to do the impossible. I love it!

MJD went crazy today, unreal the stats he put up. And to think I was nervous about getting beat by Fildini after the Thursday night game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you got it dude.

Did deandec forget to set his lineup this week? Way to finish strong bro!!

Does Vernon Davis even play football anymore? Geez man.

--
tapatalk

I want to crack 200 points this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to score more points this week. Come on Rivers, hook it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back