THP Fantasy Football Week 14 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. No big deal buddy. It's not like that trade worked out good for you either.

Haha. No big deal buddy. It's not like that trade worked out good for you either.

This is true. Oh well, it was fun to trade with another lefty!

I really hope things just stay the way they are now actually. Your team has come up big for you every week you don't expect them to so you'll get another W this week I'm sure.

Let's hope so. The nice thing this week is all I have to do is put what I think are my best players in there and not stress out about it (I've been getting a little too intense the past few weeks worrying about the playoffs). I just hope there are some good games to watch this weekend.

Ohhh this is going to be a sweet weekend.

Stupid colt mccoy and maasaquoi playing decent tonight, and the steelers need to get brown the ball.

Who is Sunday Orange Jumpsuits?

Haha I get TheLate1 last? Good luck dude. I like to break hearts though

You can't break this heart man. The Morgan cup selections have already done that enough. This is what I'm looking forward to on Sunday. Need some luck

So there is a possibility for a 3 way tie for first place in league 1s north division. ANDDDD even a possibility for a 4 way tie.

Going to be a fun weekend.

Nice to see Mendenhall put up a performance like I'm accustomed to. Not like last weekend. That's for sure.

Lol @ autopick relishing in his not team's possibility of getting into 1st place.

parity lol

So, we could have 5 teams finish league 1 with a record of 9-5. Talk about a wrench in the works.

It's a shame I am out of it now because I have a good feeling about this week. All I know is that I am coming back with a vengeance next year!

Nice to see Mendenhall put up a performance like I'm accustomed to. Not like last weekend. That's for sure.

Lol @ autopick relishing in his not team's possibility of getting into 1st place.

Yeah, that was awesome.

Brown went off for 27 pts against me without scoring a TD. Crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was awesome.

Brown went off for 27 pts against me without scoring a TD. Crap.

No, he scored a TD. If you lose to fildini I'm going to make fun of you.

Your best week was week 1. Congrats on not being in the hunt :p

LOL, come on you knew I had to throw that in there. I have nothing left to fight for this season, but I plan to be back next year and I will be wiser, craftier and victorious! :wink:

LOL, come on you knew I had to throw that in there. I have nothing left to fight for this season, but I plan to be back next year and I will be wiser, craftier and victorious! :wink:

Haha, I know. I've had so much fun playing this year. What a challenge it has been though.

No, he scored a TD. If you lose to fildini I'm going to make fun of you.

Dude, if I lose to fildini, I'm going to be making fun of me.

Haha, I know. I've had so much fun playing this year. What a challenge it has been though.

Tell me about it! My "secret weapon" wouldn't help me and now look at me, not even in the playoffs. He's fired! I think we will do 14 team leagues next year and make a few other changes to make it more fun. I have never played in a 14 team league, I am used to this tough 16 team leagues.....advantage Mulvas! ; )

Tell me about it! My "secret weapon" wouldn't help me and now look at me, not even in the playoffs. He's fired! I think we will do 14 team leagues next year and make a few other changes to make it more fun. I have never played in a 14 team league, I am used to this tough 16 team leagues.....advantage Mulvas! ; )

14 teams will be nice. And still tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back