Are White Belts Still Going to be "In" Next Season?

I still wear the pink shirts, a tribute to my mom who lost her battle with breast cancer 6 years ago. I guess I always will.

My family was also affected by breast cancer, sorry for your lost, though that's a bit different than the jock pink/popped collar look that I believe is being referred to.

Also think of frosted tips......actually maybe don't think of frosted tips for your eye's sake.

From what I can tell, you're still safe w/ that white belt. If you want to be ahead of the curve, the trend in 2012 is the interchangeable belt buckle. A lot of brands like Druh Belts and 59 Belts are designing belts with interchangeable buckles so you can take that basic white belt and make it unique.

white belts will still be in!!!

Nope. Just heard the word today... blue jeans will be next years hot market! Load up boys.

From what I can tell, you're still safe w/ that white belt. If you want to be ahead of the curve, the trend in 2012 is the interchangeable belt buckle. A lot of brands like Druh Belts and 59 Belts are designing belts with interchangeable buckles so you can take that basic white belt and make it unique.

That's nothing new.

Just wear the clothes you like man! White, pink, baby blue... Don't worry about anyone else.

If all else fails, follow this sound piece of advice: Dance like a banana:banana:

Go for it.

I think the white belt will always be in, for-sure always with me.

Not for old folks as we don't look stylish trying to look young again :sad:

Not for old folks as we don't look stylish trying to look young again :sad:

Hogwash. You can rock the white strap as good as anybody.

--
tapatalk

Hogwash. You can rock the white strap as good as anybody.

--
tapatalk

Try convincing KellyBo that :bicker: :nono:

Nope. Just heard the word today... blue jeans will be next years hot market! Load up boys.

And come summertime, JORTS!

I will always be wearing my white belts.

Not into the white belt look, but to each his own! What I don't get are the large, certainly heavy, oversized belt buckles. What's up with that?

My girlfriend bought me one of those Nike web belts that comes with 3 colors. I never thought I would wear the white. But I've worn it a couple times lately. I still feel a little odd in it, but I've gotten some compliments.

No white belts for me. No, never!

:arrogant:

White belts look great. Really set off certain outfits I have!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I really like white belts in certain situations. I think they look wonderful.

Steel Tappin'

Not for old men like me :bulgy-eyes:... Maybe if I get down to my regular size 32 inch waist huh? :D

I have a promo code to use at Rock Bottom Golf and am tempted to pull the trigger on a white Ping leather belt. This would be solely for the course, but I'm not sure if white belts are even going to be in come spring. Anyone with fashion insight that could tell me if I'd be the guy a season behind if I busted this out next year?

Do it!! :thumb: to white belts!

Back